Wicked Whims: Complex Save Error

In-game, I always make a club for my sim and there's the part where you can customize an outfit for the members. So, of course, I go to the fitting but every time I turn back to the game, it says WW Complex Save Data Failure. I always have to save a new slot as per instructions in the pop-ups but still the same. Even if I make a save after making the club, after the fitting, the error will occur. What should I do?

Even the club is gone (as seen in the attached screenshot). The game would load up the more recent save slot and not the save slot before entering fitting.

WW Complex Save Data Fail.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 8:55 AM, justinlee said:

shouldnt be saving in world map

should always save on your home or at another sims how and if game is taking long to save then let it

if game crashes while saving can also get this error

For me it said that in notifications but it didn't happen because of that, it mostly can happen if you are using older version with newer version of the mod