EntraPlum13 Posted December 25, 2022 Posted December 25, 2022 Hello, I have an inventory problem with my followers in Skyrim SE - the clothes I took from them are being restored. For managing followers i use Amazing Follower Tweaks Mod, but but I had the same problem with Ultimate Follower Overhaul mod too. But with UFO was a problem with other pieces of equipment. My case: I have three followers - Lydia, Borgakh the Steel Heart and Brelyna Maryon. Lydia sometimes has Orcish armor and Nordic Carved Boots in her inventory, and she puts them on. When I pick up some equipment from her inventory, she puts on the most powerful armor she has - i.e. ebony armor and boots. I'm taking her Orcish armor and Nordic Carved Boots from her. Everything is fine for a while, but when I move from one location to another, her Orcish armor and Nordic Carved Boots can be restored again. And she puts them on. Borgakh has same problem, but with Orsich Gauntlets and Nordic Carved Boots. Brelyna Maryon has no problems with equipment, but I don't change her equipment often. I tried fix this problem with dismiss Lydia and Borgakh, disable and enable Equipment management(Amazing Follower Tweaks have that option), disable and enable Lydia and Borgakh from console... It didn't work. I think something needs to be corrected in save of game, but i don't know what and how... I tried to clear unattached instance and undefined elements with RESaver tool, but last time that broke my game. I had to start over. Now I don't want to start over, and I won't thoughtlessly clean files. Maybe someone has met with a similar problem or knows how to solve it? Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now