Changing position of plugs in BHUNP body

I just wanted to move the anal plug slightly on a bhunp body in SE.

It does not align up properly.

I remember doing this by modifying a nif file in nifscope in LE.

I found the nif files for the devious plugs themselves but not the nif that places them in the XYZ coordinates relative to the body.

I don't know if this is the correct way of doing it, but this is what I did in the past.

Any help would be appeciated.

On 12/24/2022 at 6:24 PM, Marauderrr said:

I just wanted to move the anal plug slightly on a bhunp body in SE.

It does not align up properly.

I remember doing this by modifying a nif file in nifscope in LE.

I found the nif files for the devious plugs themselves but not the nif that places them in the XYZ coordinates relative to the body.

I don't know if this is the correct way of doing it, but this is what I did in the past.

Any help would be appeciated.

I use the anal reposition slider, on BHUNP 3v, but never been able to change the position of plugs, the devious devices ones are the most annoying.

What you do is get yourself bodyslide and outfit studio on vortex. You extract the nif with bae extractor from a bsa file or find the nif file. You load the nif file in you bodyslide tool. Optional: you load a body reference osp file. You move the plugs using the bodyslide tools. You save the moved position. You export the file to nif. You save the new nif that you made over the one from your mod. Done!

Skyrim takes the postition given in the bodyslide app. The nifscope postions won't help unless you apply the changes that you made. X Y Z data is stored inside the nif file.

Third option would be using blender but thats rather advanced tho.

Edited by DarkBlade13