SoS Help Needed : )

SoS is operating without any warnings on my save file but all male npcs have no schlongs by default, as in schlongs are turned off for every male npc unless I manually turn them on.

And since I have random encounters/combat sex mods installed, it would be extremely tedious for me to manually turn on schlongs for encounter.

Help is greatly appreciated. I did the sos undies fix and it did remove the undies but it didnt fix the core issue. Also I can't seem to enable schlongs for my female pc either. I'm running 1.6.640. Using latest dll files from LL.

(Tried the SoS undie solution as a last resort before hard resetting, didn't work. Did a clean slate and still the same issue, open to SoS alternatives at this point)

Edited by Hung Femboy
  • 2 months later...
On 12/24/2022 at 7:13 PM, Hung Femboy said:

Also I can't seem to enable schlongs for my female pc either. 

If you want schlongs for females, you'll need a mod that adds one. try 

On 12/24/2022 at 7:13 PM, Hung Femboy said:

SoS is operating without any warnings on my save file but all male npcs have no schlongs by default, as in schlongs are turned off for every male npc unless I manually turn them on.

I've encountered this a few time. after setting up SOS, try to go into a house and wait for a week in game. this will reset npcs and hopefully SOS will detect that and give them schlongs. Alternatively you can just give it some time to settle down.