~Question~ Voicing Skyrim.

Guest jadenhollow

Guest jadenhollow

So If I wanted to say, create a follower and have her speak the way Housecarl Lydia does, but with my voice then how would I do that? Without creating an extensive quest. Is that possible? Does anyone have any good voiceovers? Really really wish I could hire Mandy Moore to voice over skyrim with her rapunzel voice. >:L but yknow. 

ALSO! Does anyone know of any mods that only change the shout voices to a more feminine sound? Or something cutesy? So it would be all fus ro ahh instead of FUS RO DAHMAHGERD GONNA KILL YOU ALL. I swear they had a man do the female voices.

Create a new voice type. Add it to one of the "FollowerVoicesXXXX" formlists (Choose which one depending on the dialogue you want to do), and then add it to the "FollowerVoicesAll" formlist.

Then you record the dialogue, naming all the sounds appropriately.

After that, you make a new folder in the sound/voices/yourplugin.esp/youruniquevoice and place in the sounds 'n' lip files.

Archived