Yet another LoversCreatures problem!

O'hai everyone!

So I just started overhauling my Oblivion game into a fullfledged hentai game, and everything is going just swell (after many hours of installing/reinstalling and switching load order et c et c), except for one thing:

Roaming creatures and people don't rape. Now, people in cities rape away like any normal potato would. Horses rape like horses should (EXCEPT for the spawned one, which by the way seem to be a unicorn, not a horse). Creatures spawned with the Creature Spawn or what's-its-face spell happily rape away. But wolves, bandits, minotaurs and the likes met in the wild just attack me. I can rape bandits by the way, but they don't even try to rape me. I stood there and took damage for about five to ten minutes from a group of four minotaurs without any of them even trying. I spawned my own minotaur in the middle of them, and he jumped me straight away! But even with the innovation and inspiration of the additional 'taur, the others still just waved their axes and bludgeons. Anyone feel like telling me what's wrong?

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
BreakUndies.esm
LoversCreature.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
BUDungeon.esm
x117race.esm
ShieldOnBack.esm
UndiesUnderneath.esm
SDR.esm
EURN.esp
RaceCompatibilityForEurn.esp
MbpGirlAltmer.esp
MbpGirlBosmer.esp
MbpGirlBreton.esp
MbpGirlImp.esp
MbpGirlKhajiit.esp
MbpGirlNord.esp
MbpGirlRed.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
AFK_PrayerIdles.esp
Damsels In Distress.esp
1HweaponOnBack.esp
the punished girlbox.esp
Living Economy.esp
Living Economy - Items.esp
Cutthroat Merchants.esp
Populated Prisons.esp
P1DlookHereYou.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp
MaternityClothes.esp
Slof's Horses Base.esp
Slof's Extra Horses.esp
Slof's Extra Horses 2.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
Cobl Glue.esp
Cobl Si.esp
TIE.esp
AdrenalineOblivion-SupportElements.esp
AdrenalineOblivion-SpawnElement.esp
Smarter Bandits.esp
Bandit Hideouts.esp
Better Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.esp
FutaPriory.esp
Housewives v101.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
Trolls Under Bridges.esp
Whispered Warning.esp
BDBS - Whispered Warning Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
SM Plugin Refurbish(Merged).esp
DarkBrotherhoodChronicles.esp
CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
MONSTERGIRL-AMAZON.esp
MONSTERGIRL-ANGELICALLIANCE.esp
MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp
MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
DynamicFootPosition.esp
DynamicFootPosition_RHH_patch.esp
Realistic Hatred.esp
BUDungeonCore.esp
BUDequipmentNA.esp
BUEquipsMerge.esp
BUDungeonAppend.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversSetBody.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversHudInformation.esp
LoversRapeman.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversVoiceSSPx117.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
LoversJealousy.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LoversLoveJuice.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPower.esp
LoversContraception.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversRapeStruggle.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp
LoversUtilityFunctions.esp
LoversBeatemUpS.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversNTRburglar.esp
LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
LoversSummonRapeman.esp
LoversMotionsNT.esp
Neverender.esp
Alternative Beginnings.esp
Alternative Beginnings - Kvatch Intact.esp
GalerionUnarmoredAcrobatics.esp
Unholy Darkness.esp
SetBody.esp
EnchantmentRestore.esp
EnchantmentRestore_Wells.esp
StolenItemOwnership.esp
KamiCAS.esp
LST-EURN.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
X-Ray Detect.esp
MassA.I.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LeveledCreatureNT.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Also, are there any additional positions for creatures as of yet? I've only seen doggy style for minotaurs, missionary for wolves and dogs as well as doggy for horses (with either me or them moving).

Edit: I think I read somwhere that with LoversCreatures, rats are supposed to be able to rape as well? That has not happened either, so yeah, there's that. Neither summoned or roaming rats by the way.

Thanks in advance guys!

Also, first post! No introduction, what a rebel!

The old Lovers_Creatures_1.4.1_-_Revised have only 1 Animation for each animal, you could install New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4 and a lot of creatures have more than 1 Animation.

Better install LoversCreatures 2 (both upper Mod together and some improvements) and then you can install MotionsNT ( see description LoversCreatures 2 OP)

EDIT: the LoversMotionsNT.esp is useless, can be deleted.

The old Lovers_Creatures_1.4.1_-_Revised have only 1 Animation for each animal, you could install New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4 and a lot of creatures have more than 1 Animation.

Better install LoversCreatures 2 (both upper Mod together and some improvements) and then you can install MotionsNT ( see description LoversCreatures 2 OP)

LoversCreatures 2 is what I downloaded and installed to get the creatures to actually try and rape me to begin with. Before that I got an error message saying something along the lines with "Error 00000000 - Can't call event from script" or something like that.

Sorry for being slightly stupid, but I can't see any link to this MotionNT from the OP of LoversCreatures2? I see that he mentions it, including how to install it, but not where to get it. I did just google it, but all I got was a few threads mentioning LoversMotionsNT again.

Thanks!

Looks like you are running the Hongfire AIO.  You need to do one of two things: either ask over at hongfire for help or dump the lovers plugins from there and use ours.

We can't help you due to the fact that their plugins and ours are in many cases vastly different.  We don't have any AIO's here and you will have to install individual plugins.  The good thing about that is you aren't at the mercy of whatever someone decides to throw into a pack.  There are different versions of plugins and you can choose.  Our plugins have been updated more recently and are still being improved in many cases.

I really don't recommend mixing and matching plugins from Hongfire and here as it can get you in all sorts of trouble.  If you are willing to risk it then feel free, but just know we can't troubleshoot things if you do as there are too many variables with that route.

As to some details on your question of animations, yes, there are new creature animations in Lovers Creatures 2.0.  You can also switch between animations just like you can with human to human animations via the grab key.  You can also weight the animations for a creature to play your favorite one(s) more often than others via the ini file.

Sorry we can't help you much more than that.

LoversCreatures 2 is what I downloaded and installed to get the creatures to actually try and rape me to begin with. Before that I got an error message saying something along the lines with "Error 00000000 - Can't call event from script" or something like that.

Sorry for being slightly stupid, but I can't see any link to this MotionNT from the OP of LoversCreatures2? I see that he mentions it, including how to install it, but not where to get it. I did just google it, but all I got was a few threads mentioning LoversMotionsNT again.

Thanks!

Again, mixing and matching plugins from here and Hongfire won't work.

Lovers Creatures 2.0 REQUIRES that you are running our version of the Lovers with PK base pack: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3-lovers-with-pk/

Use rev96v2

MotionsNT thread (link in 1st post): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9344-loversmotionnt/

Ah, I was afraid that would be the case. To be quite honest, I don't even know what the AIO pack does or adds! But I suppose I can still use HGEC and MBP and the likes with your files? And if I were to switch, what files would I need? Are there any dedicated to installing everything from scratch? Also, will it take as long to install as the hongfire's AIO? Because damn, that took ages for me to install!

Simply put, other than being able to have you guys help me, what would be the perks for switching? What will it add and what will I lose?

Sorry if that's too many questions at once, it was just a little bit of a pain to install AIO to begin with.

Thanks once again!

You have it !  I see it in your load order "LoversMotionsNT.esp".

So if you installed it you must only follow the instructions on the LoversCreatures2 page (Change the INI Folder)

Here the MotionsNT thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9344-loversmotionnt/

The Author page http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-58.html first Link LoversMotionsNT is v1.9

4 shared download http://www.4shared.com/rar/mME1IxZJ/LoversMotionsNT_Ver14.html

OK all that will not fix your "no rape" Problem. I do not know which Mod mess up the rape System.

Okay, so I found the installation guide. Not very difficult, obviously a silly and lazy question. Sorry 'bout that.

In the same thread, I could also see that Hiyoko, Tamago and Beautiful People can all be used with it, so again, silly question.

Since I'm all new to this stuff, I'm guessing that the file MBP++ is still a part of Beautiful people and can be safely used? Or is it unnecessary?

I'm guessing HGEC would still work flawlessly, as well as most other stuff, including Smarter Bandits, Alternative Beginnings, Kvatch Rebuilt and all the other small stuff I already have in the list, right? So all I would need to switch out would be AIO itself, or do I also need to switch all the Lovers/Hiyoko/Tamago files for the ones you have here? Or could it even be that most of this stuff is pointless, and doesn't really add anything?

Last but not least, should I reinstall everything, or can I just uninstall AIO and then install your things instead?

Hard to say.  I don't know if the AIO will allow you to remove the lovers\tamago plugins or not.

The MBP plugins are needed but if you end up having to uninstall them as part of the AIO then we have an AIO (all-in-one) version of MBP that you can install.

Most of non-lovers plugins should be fine but whether you can keep them or not when you dump the lovers stuff, I just don't know.

I really do recommend you use one sites lovers\tamago plugins or the other and not mix\match.  You'll have less headaches.

The nice thing about separate plugins found here is you can choose what you want and ignore what don't like.  All of the lovers plugins have a description of what they do in the OP.  You can find them here:   http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

The "Complete Experience" from Hongfire has an "AIO Resources" file, and it links to a seperate "MBP++" file on the side, which they say is mandatory, or "needed". But I suppose I'll just blow it all and reinstall everything from scratch tomorrow, using only the Tamago/lovers/Hiyoko files you're linking on this site. I guess I'll find the MBP files I need by just looking around the forum for a while.

Thanks for all the help guys! I'll reinstall Oblivion completely tomorrow and will update here if I run into any more problems.

Oh, and one last thing! Do the LoversCreatures files here contain dicks for animals as they are, or do I still need stuff like Slof's Horses with Dicks?

Ah, cool. Sorry for being so ridiculously ignorant, I just kind of saw this on Hongfire, was flabberghasted, and hurried to download and install. I really like it so far, so I would for it to function properly!

But alas, switching to here will have to wait until I wake up. Until then, thank you guys so very much for the kind reception, the patience, and for the help!

the aio pack is good i think to start and see what needed and what you like and what exist       the only thing is if you make any update you found yourself with all sort of ctd        i can advice you to make a list of what mode you like        than after   clean every thing from aio   

And download the most recent or the most efficient files of lovers mods and ressource pack from LoversLab         a must is Boss and follow the topic here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23-quick-installation-guide/   to sort manually lovers plugins          and if after that you have probleme with the game    people here can more  help you find solutions.

Okay, so I've started over completely, using the Installation guide by Razarkis (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8893-installation-guide-with-lovers-mbp-and-wyre-with-bashed-patch/)

And I'll be damned..! Stuck on one of the steps, silly me. I'm at the end of step ten, with the backup and checking if shit works. Needless to say, shit doesn't work. The game starts up, I skip past the Bethesda logo and on to the first load screen. The bar starts to move a little, slowly, and then BAM! Crash, with the usual error message that shit ain't responding has run into a problem and has to quit.

So... what's wrong now? I haven't even gotten to the part with all the Lovers mods! Is it that I used the self installers for the unofficial patches? That I skipped OOO? That I used a pack with HGEC and BBB in one? Is it my load order? Or is it something else, like, something really silly?

Load order:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
x117race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Worth mentioning is that all the Beautiful People, Robert's Male Body Replacer, x117, Spelltomes Unofficial patch and USIPS Additional Changes are all in the Bashed Patch.

Ninjaedit: I'm stupidly lazy (or lazily stupid, your choice) and didn't back stuff up. Except for the entire Oblivion directory as it was before I started over completely (AKA how it was when I made this topic yesterday).

I do not use Beautiful People, x117 and Wyre Bash.

Could it be that you can't use AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp AND Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp ?

Edit: and use BOSS to sort your load order ! your DLCs are not OK Knights.esp should be the last DLC.

Guest ThatOne

I don't use a lot of those, so I can't really pin-point the problem, but if you want my two cents:

Deactivate everything except for Oblivion.esm and SI, and see if it works. If it does, go over your mods and re-activate them slowly.

If it doesn't... Well... You'll need to list all the additional stuff you've installed (OBSE? MenuQueue? Pluggy? Etc).

Found the DLC load order

Oblivion.esm
  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
  DLCHorseArmor.esp
 DLCOrrery.esp
  DLCVileLair.esp
  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
 DLCSpellTomes.esp
 DLCThievesDen.esp
  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp
  Knights.esp

(the patches after each original esp)

Then Clothes/armor mods

Then Quest mods

Then Race mods(DiabloEF 6 in 1, x117race.esp, Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ESPs)

At the end Lovers Mods:  load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

1. Used BOSS. It said I had 40 plugins, whereas 15 are inactive? Either way, still didn't work.

2. Unchecked everything except for Oblivion.esm, SI and their unofficial patches. Still the same.

3. Unchecked the patches as well. Still no dice.

So, what's different from last time it worked yesterday? The plugins, which I didn't even think about.

I have OBSE (same as yesterday), I also have MenuQueue (new),  Pluggy (new), Elys Silent Voices (new) and 4gb patch (new).

Also it is best to post what version of windows your using what version of oblivion like steam or non steam , what version of OBSE etc.. If your using steam then you need different OBSE then most of us are using.

I'm using Steam, and I'm on Windows XP.

Edit: OBSE is v.0020.

Edit2: To get rid of the plugins, can one remove by just move them from the /EBSE/Plugins map? Because if so, then it's not their fault either, unless I missed something. I of course couldn't get rid of the 4gb patch, since it replaced my Oblivion.exe. Should I try switching to my previous Oblivion.exe from yesterday?

Edit3: Either you couldn't replace the patched Oblivion.exe, or it didn't work. Still crashing at the load screen...

I haven't patched the game in any way except for the unofficial patches. I always thought Steam updated and patched stuff for you?

Also: It's the Game of The Year edition of the game on Steam. Oblivion, SI and the rest of the DLC are all installed at once.

Edit: Since the game is on Steam, I can't start it through OBSE. It just tells me to start it through Steam instead, and it'll launch with it. I haven't tried starting the game through the .exe instead of through Steam, but I have a hard time believing it would do any difference. S'pose I could try though.

OK that should be v1.2.0416 (you see the Version number in game  ;)  when it works )

OBSE Readme ! ! !

IF YOU ARE USING THE STEAM VERSION OF OBLIVION:

1. Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_steam_loader.dll to your Oblivion directory. This is usually "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion".
2. Ensure you have enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load. Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".
3. Launch Oblivion via Steam or by running Oblivion.exe. OBSE will automatically be run along with Oblivion when launched. To disable this, rename or move obse_steam_loader.dll. You do not need to use obse_loader.exe unless you are running the editor.

Archived