Getting black screen/infinite loading when entering some interiors as female character...

but seemingly not male.  I can hear the door closing sound effect and the background music so it's not a full ctd or anything like that.

I'm using the current AE build of the game so 2.2.3 for skse.

I'm not using a huge number of mods but I don't have a lot of knowledge so there might be something obvious I'm missing or have just royally screwed up,

Appreciate the time any of you take to take a look.

Edited by keirshi

There's a key called fminsecondsforloadfadein in the Interface section of one of the skyrim inis. While that is not your problem, unless someone is playing a prank on you, it could suggest (based on the name) that the screen remains black until the world has loaded in, and then the fadein occurs. So based on that, I'm going to say that your issue is with loading game content. Since it apparently only happens when you're playing a female character, that makes the mesh and textures of the armor you're wearing the primary suspects. Secondary suspects being things like racemenu morphs, cbpc/smp physics and things of this nature.

Edited by traison