This is the path to file that FNIS says is missing ?  i dont get it i made that Path and still it cant find the file even copied the file ?   

But is there anyway i can force it to another path ?

ERROR(53): Filen 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt' blev ikke fundet.

Surely if you had googled that you would have found the answer. Long story short, never install things in Program Files. Use steam to relocate your steamapps directory somewhere else. Most people use C:\Games. Alternatively you can run your mod manager (and thus fnis) uac elevated, but this has all kinds of security implications.

So you moved the steamapps dir but the path in the error didn't change? You probably have to run Skyrim from its new location for it to update the registry entries then. Perhaps even run the game through its vanilla launcher. Just keep in mind that if you do that, it most likely will nuke your plugins and/or loadorder files. Fairly certain FO3 did that, been a long time though.

Otherwise, ProcMon from Sysinternals (Microsoft) would be able to tell you why its actually failing. But I wouldn't recommend going that route if you're not already experienced with computers. Especially if you're using MO2 as it's VFS adds to the complexity.

Edit: That, or you could edit the registry value manually, if you're comfortable with doing that:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bethesda Softworks\skyrim\installed path REG_SZ

Edited by traison