Breasts are oversized and not the same as my Bodyslide preset

So I have this weird bug where my CBBE player model's brests are ridiculously oversized and bugged. This, however, does not happen with NPCs as you can see below:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.489c74261e13c57e2911ecc3dfe5fc21.jpeg

As you can see my body preset works fine with Lydia.
I suspect this to be a skeleton issue because I have disabled XPMSSE and loaded into the game and the breasts were fine. I tried re-installing XPMSSE multiple times and it had no effect. 

I had this bug once a few months ago and going into Racemenu and adjusting the brests fixed the issue this, however, does not work this time. 

I am at my wit's end here. I searched the internet and the forums o here for about three days now and nobody else seems to have had this issue.

Thanks in advance for the help and I apologize if this problem has been posted/fixed on here before and I just didn't find it.

20 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Cbbe nif adjusted with 3ba bones.

Could you kindly please elaborate on this? I am not very good with Bodyslide/CBBE (all I basically know is how to build bodies and batch build stuff haha), so it would be very helpful if you could post a hort explanaition or a linkf for a tutorial for this. 

thanks a lot in advance

3 hours ago, traison said:

Looks like legacy NiOverride node scaling. Any inflation mod could be the cause of that: SLIF, Mana Tanks, ...

It can't be inflation mods since the problem still persists without FHU and SLIF and I had this problem waaay back when I didn't even know these mods were a thing.

4 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

something is overwriting your player default body.

Like a custom race or unique body. 

That may be the case, however I really don't know what could be causing the override. Maybe posting my loadorder would help?
And like I said, I suspect the problem to be with XPMSE because with having it disabled the body appears like it should for my preset.

Edited by Matze044