Problem : "Werewolf Bitchwalker"

Hi ! I'm playing with werewolves since a long time now, and also with the Diverse Werewolves Collection from Nexus. It works perfectly with sexual animations and the werewolves had schlongs. 

I've recently put Immersive Creatures of Skyrim from Baddog, this mod introduce new creatures and variant from the vanilla one, like minotaur for example. 

And now since I've put this mod in my game, some werewolves I summoned with Hentai Creatures have no schlongs ? Especially this type of werewolves named "Werewolf Bitchwalker". And I absolutely don't understand why, because Immersive Creatures of Skyrim seems not affect werewolves. So the werewolves are supposed to be the same as before.

If someone had the same problem ...

Nope, I only choose Hentai Werewolf and not Hentai Werewolf (female).

But to be honest, I think SIC give some issues to Hentai Creatures mod, because when I summon a Werewolf, sometimes it's a werebear that spawn so....

I've unistalled SIC, because even the installation was problematic. You have to load SIC before Creatures Framework, but Creatures Framework is a master ESP to SIC. And SIC is just a regular ESP. So how it gonna work properly if we can't install it properly?