does anyone have any of these KonataInoue's mods?

does anyone happen to have the mods Commonwealth Customs or GTA V furniture? since Inoue deleted her mods and pages i've been looking all over for these mods, i used to have them but where i stored them (an external drive of mine) burnt out 2 months ago and i couldn't recuperate those files

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in several of iNOUE 's mods for use in my game and am having trouble finding them on your server. I'm particularly interested in the masks and some of iNOUE's oldest mods posted to Bethesda.net for new Fallout 4 worldspaces. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. - Just found some of the items in the files and big MEGA file. Thank you. Did any of the older Bethesda.net files survive? I remember a worldspace accessed by an APC that went to a town in (I think) New York.

Edited by dhoffryn
  • 1 month later...
On 3/9/2023 at 5:39 AM, Chrystia said:

Wow ..

Well ..

I'll be pouring a shot of Black Seal 151 for iNOUE ..

~Rest In Peace Beautiful Angel~

More like rest in pieces, hahahaha.

On 1/23/2023 at 11:29 AM, dhoffryn said:

I'm interested in several of iNOUE 's mods for use in my game and am having trouble finding them on your server. I'm particularly interested in the masks and some of iNOUE's oldest mods posted to Bethesda.net for new Fallout 4 worldspaces. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. - Just found some of the items in the files and big MEGA file. Thank you. Did any of the older Bethesda.net files survive? I remember a worldspace accessed by an APC that went to a town in (I think) New York.

Here's a link to my server w/ everything.

https://discord.gg/UueyrBWCcK

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...