Translating a specific Estrus add-on mod: Mimic Trap

Hi,

So I found this estrus addon on a KR site, Mimic Trap. Seems similar to the old Estrus Mimic but affects stuffs like gold and gems instead of container chests

It's developed by a JP guy so all the MCM settings are in JP, but I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how to translate this, even machine google translate, to English. There's no interface folder, no MCM folder, the esp are all in English since it's just hidden effects copied from Estrus and there's no localization files. The MCM seems to be entirely script-based so I have no clue how the Korean players manage to translate it to KR from the original language.

Even if there's not a way to do this w/o getting the source files from the original author, 'I'd at least want to know what is what to set the MCM settings. anyone here either know how to translate this or just know Korean in general and can give a quick rundown on what the MCM options are? You can see the Korean MCM screenshots in the link below:

https://arca.live/b/tullius/64199525?category=모드&target=all&keyword=estrus&p=1

Edited by asianboy345
  • asianboy345 changed the title to Translating a specific Estrus add-on mod: Mimic Trap

You can decompile pex files with a program called Champollion. It was originally made for pre-LE I believe (it's old). Don't know about availability, but I have a version archived here as plan B if you need it. I don't know if it produces compileable sources in all cases as that is not typically what I use it for. Should still be better than no source.

Edit: Also, you may need this list when compiling the translated scripts.

Edited by traison