Need help with Skyrim to Fallout conversion (BHUNP to CBBE)

Hello there as title says I would really appreciate some assistance in this. The armor I'm trying to convert uses BHUNP and I was told it needs to be converted to CBBE before even attempting this. Now I don't have skyrim installed, do I need it to install outfit studio or can I do it with fallout outfit studio? Also is there any tutorial on how to convert to cbbe from bhunp? Thanks in advance for help

4 hours ago, slight_of_mind said:

You don't need Skyrim installed but you need that OS version. I do not know of a specfic BHUNP to CBBE tutorial maybe there is a UNP one you can find.

Basics here:

SKYRIM to FALLOUT 4 Armor Conversion Tutorial at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

hello, thanks for answering. Do you mean I need skyrim OS installed? If so I tryed to install it but it asks for a game for it to work. I also found this on loverslab, apparently someone managed to reverse the slider https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1468780&key=c91d7cee64cd724248e02bdf4f7252a7

Do you think is it good enough?

5 hours ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

hello, thanks for answering. Do you mean I need skyrim OS installed? If so I tryed to install it but it asks for a game for it to work. I also found this on loverslab, apparently someone managed to reverse the slider https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1468780&key=c91d7cee64cd724248e02bdf4f7252a7

Do you think is it good enough?

You need to tell it choose Skyrim in "target game" not Fallout 4. you don't need it installed. No clue about the conversion ref you linked you would have to try and hope "it just works". Also if it is SE it needs to be special edition in target game I think.