Need some help here with Sexlab defeat 3.1

scrose1

hey,guys. Sexlab-Defeat did bring me some fun,and I would like to show my gratitude to any one who has contributed his or her effort here.

recently I have it updated to v3.1 which has a feature called threesome(it is said that with more than one aggressor trying to rape you, you get a chance of 50% to be rape by two simultaneously. ) And yet so far I have never seen it happen ,though I think I have all the requirements met(I get 2 aggressors for example and I tried more than 30 times).  So,is there any one who got the some problem or have I missed anything? :( I hope it's just a problem of probabilty.

He removed the threesome functionality again in the 3.1 update, it was causing issues with "Player as victim" for some people (including me). He probably just forgot to mention it in the description :P.

===============================
08/03/2013
V3.1

Fixed - Player as victim, pulled out thr threesome option for now, needs some tweaking.
Fixed - Menu still popup after untie.
Fixed - Some little things here and there.
Added - German translation file, Thanks to CG!.
==================================================

He removed the threesome functionality again in the 3.1 update, it was causing issues with "Player as victim" for some people (including me). He probably just forgot to mention it in the description :P.

===============================

08/03/2013

V3.1

Fixed - Player as victim, pulled out thr threesome option for now, needs some tweaking.

Fixed - Menu still popup after untie.

Fixed - Some little things here and there.

Added - German translation file, Thanks to CG!.

==================================================

many thanks,I feel much reliefed :)

Archived