Jump to content

Just started a new install of Skyrim, it looks AMAZING, however, I have some missing textures, anyone want to help my identify which ones they are?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Screenshot one for prettiness, screenshot two for issue. I know what probably happened, I probably installed a rock / mountain model that mis-matches with the textures for the same model (those textures are probably looking for the stock nif instead). Problem is, no way to figure out which one it is.

Also, I have two colors of snow, one very bright and one not bright. Problem is, the only two snow modifications I have are better dynamic snow and majestic mountains. Any idea where that mis-match is coming from?

This is an area around Helgen (just south, looking towards bleak falls barrow) Can anyone help?

Thanks!

enb2022_12_4_02_36_47 copy.png

enb2022_12_4_02_37_17 copy.png

Edited by fmilluminatus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...