Any way to tell what mod is producing a notification?

Wasn't really sure where to ask, but I have notifications that periodically pop up and are nothing but Squares for text. I'm guessing its related to it being in a different language or font that I simply don't have for the game. Was just curious if there was potentially anyway to discover what mod might be producing said squares. I've also seen, presumably, the same mod cause a npc I initiated a conversation with to produce text that was nothing but squares. Any help or knowledge on how to pinpoint the mod causing this without going through and disabling, then re-enabling each and every mod would be very appreciated!

Typically you could find notifications (text in the top left corner of the screen) by searching through pex files and MESG records in plugins, but since this one is in a different language and all we have is boxes that's no longer an option.

I'd imagine it would be quite easy to find the mod in question though. Unless you installed a custom font, the default font should be able to display all (most) latin characters. Not many mods I've seen have cyrillic letters, nor have I seen any in arabic. So, first suspects would be any chinese/japanese mods you have.