[Sims 4] StubbornDevilAnimations - April 26 Update

Hey there,

Kritical is updating some of his cc objects for his DoS mod. So they don't work anymore for your animations.

Do you plan to update your animations for the new updated objects like the inflatable bed?

I think they just get some new ID's, so It shouldn't be that much to do, but I'm not modding objects/animations, so I don't know for sure.

His public updated objects are all at whicked.cc but sooner or later he will update all of his objects.

Posted (edited)

I don't know if I'll update animations involving Kritical objects, I'm just too busy with my parallel CG movies project as the moment,  but probably I won't work on his objects in future. More focused BDSM animations don't get that much interests in this community, and I need to give priority to other types of animations. I just opened a poll on my Patreon to confirm whether there is greater support for the type of BDSM content or not 😊

Edited by StubbornDevil
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...