[Sims 4] StubbornDevilAnimations - May 03 Update

On 7/19/2023 at 2:11 PM, StubbornDevil said:

Hi :) It's very simple to add new animations, just delete the old files packages in your Mods folder, then download the new packages here and then put them in your Mods folder :)

Aaah thank you so much for the help; it was much easier than I had feared for a second ❤️ Can I ask how to find the animations that require the discreetframe? I have it download alongside your files, I just can’t really figure out where to find them - like floor, or bed or something entirely different. ?

7 hours ago, xxLuluExx said:

Aaah thank you so much for the help; it was much easier than I had feared for a second ❤️ Can I ask how to find the animations that require the discreetframe? I have it download alongside your files, I just can’t really figure out where to find them - like floor, or bed or something entirely different. ?

You need to click to the Discreet Frame object to let start the animation. You can find the object in "Decorations: Sculptures" in the building mode. Make sure you have download the object here

Edited by StubbornDevil
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I think im being a bit stupid but im having trouble downloading your files. I've followed your instructions to the t and have added everything you recommended and they are showing up in my mods files and in the sims game options but yours aren't. all I've done is downloaded yours and added them straight to the mods folder. I'm a bit confused and would really like to try it out before i buy your patreon version. Could i please have some help? Thanks 

3 hours ago, grumpykitten1998 said:

Hi, I think im being a bit stupid but im having trouble downloading your files. I've followed your instructions to the t and have added everything you recommended and they are showing up in my mods files and in the sims game options but yours aren't. all I've done is downloaded yours and added them straight to the mods folder. I'm a bit confused and would really like to try it out before i buy your patreon version. Could i please have some help? Thanks 

Hi. Let work animations is quite simple. You need to be sure to have

- WW and game updated 
- Having "Enable Custom Content and Mods" in the Game Options
- Don't have any copy of animations packages in Mods folder in separeted folders
- Some animations require to download specific CC and Kritical objects. Always read the "animation list"
- Some animations have VFX that could require expansion/game packs such as Cats&Dogs

Edited by StubbornDevil

HI, Thank you for replying. I've double checked everything you mentioned and it all looks good. I've downloaded all of the CC and the Kritical objects, Nothing is in seperate folders in the mods folder. The only expansion packs i don't have is high school, ranch and snowy escape. 
Everything is updated as i only downloaded whicked whims the other day :) 
When i start the sims up and it tells me what mods are enabled everything else comes up except yours which is confusing me. 

Thank you :) 

*When i download both your files, they download as StubbornDevil_rough_animations.rar & StubbornDevilAnitmations.rar 
is this how they are supposed to come up once downloaded? *

Edited by grumpykitten1998
Added more context
1 hour ago, Motherlodesims said:

Is good to see nice animations around here, please as a friend hope good vibes, i really hope so. ? Nicely done and nice simming!

Hey Mother ? thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it, especially from a veteran like you.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

so I just downloaded your animations the same way I have downloaded animations a million times before, and your name showed up in the notif that I installed new animations as well, but not a single one of them shows up in the animations list, not even the ones that don't require any other cc. I removed every other animations package I had apart from yours to make absolutely sure and they were not there.

Then I tried to add your animations to a playlist but the playlist says that gender or sex location aren't compatible, no matter which animations I add or which location I click. :(

image_2023-10-18_142159700.png

Hello, I’d really be interested in trying your animations. I downloaded the latest ones and put them in the WW folder, but they didn’t show up in the game. I removed all my other mods/animations to see if that would fix it, but it didn’t. I tried placing the files outside of the WW folder, but that didn’t work either. Is there a step for installation that I’m missing?

Hi. Be sure to have

- WW and game updated 

- Having "Enable Custom Content and Mods" in the Game Options

- Don't have any copy of animations packages in Mods folder in separeted folders

- Always use the last package version 

- Some animations require to download specific CC and Kritical objects. Always read the "animation list"

- Some animations have VFX that could require expansion/game packs such as Cats&Dogs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...