[Sims 4] StubbornDevilAnimations - May 03 Update

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask how to get the new additions? I have the version from before 14/7, and I’d like to add the new ones as well, but I’m not entirely sure how to do it; like do I delete the version I have and then download again? If so, is there a “correct” way to delete it, so I don’t fuck it up? I hope that’s okay to ask. ❤️

2 hours ago, xxLuluExx said:

Can I ask how to get the new additions? I have the version from before 14/7, and I’d like to add the new ones as well, but I’m not entirely sure how to do it; like do I delete the version I have and then download again? If so, is there a “correct” way to delete it, so I don’t fuck it up? I hope that’s okay to ask. ❤️

Hi :) It's very simple to add new animations, just delete the old files packages in your Mods folder, then download the new packages here and then put them in your Mods folder :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 10:00 PM, wickedgal320 said:

Hi! I've been trying to run the priest roleplay but the lectern isn't showing up for me? I even tried redownloading it and it still won't show up in my furniture but it says it should be there, any advice? Thank you so much! 

You can find the lectern in the CC folder, the object will show up during animation.