[Sims 4] StubbornDevilAnimations - April 26 Update

9 hours ago, StubbornDevil said:

I understood the problem, is the Kritical object+custom WW settings. If I use the standard WW settings, I can't see all the animations avaible on the spanking bench neither, the vaginal animation (is Bobahloo animation) for example don't show up in my game neither, but, even using the standard WW settings, I can still see my animations. The spaking bench have some problem with WW custom settings for some reason.

Try to use default WW settings, and be sure to have all objects, the items I put in the CC file, plus the bitegag from Kritical (discreetframe1a), huge dildo set and the candle from Asketo.

So, you are saying we need to have those objects in the Mod's folder and actually place those inside the house?

For example, for the Preacher animation, I only placed in live mode of everything in your CC folder + the spanking bench, rest other objects just in the buy mode, not in live mode. I will try place the candle in the house to show up in the live mode.

By the way, I don't think I have the bitegag, so I'm going to download that and place it in my Mod's folder. I didn't have the bitegag because it wasn't listed on your required objects list in Animation List.

So, can you tell us which one you talking about when you say, "Kritical's bitegag"?

Only thing you wrote on the first page of thread or download pages are this:

The Preacher / 6 Stages / Spanking Bench - You need the Spanking Bench and DiscreetFrame1a, download them here. You also need the candle from Asketo. You can find the other items in my CC file. 

And of course, I have modified the WW settings, so that I can have what I want to, without it, I can't use WW for my flavor.

So what should I do about that? Because you suggested using "the standard WW settings"?

Of course I will load default settings for testing your Preacher animations.

Edited by ioawdfv

For example, for the Preacher animation, I only placed in live mode of everything in your CC folder + the spanking bench, rest other objects just in the buy mode, not in live mode. I will try place the candle in the house to show up in the live mode.

By the way, I don't think I have the bitegag, so I'm going to download that and place it in my Mod's folder. I didn't have the bitegag because it wasn't listed on your required objects list in Animation List.

Nope, you just need to have those objects inside your mod folder, nothing more, every animation involving props works this way. Props will automatically "teleport" during animation, you just need to put the spanking bench somewhere, obviously.

And of course, I have modified the WW settings, so that I can have what I want to, without it, I can't use WW for my flavor.

So what should I do about that? Because you suggested using "the standard WW settings"?

Of course I will load default settings for testing your Preacher animations.

Of course. The only reason why Preacher works to someone and others don't is because something in WW settings conflict with the spanking bench for some reason (surely because the object have is own XML tunning file), so, I suggested to change the WW settings. Both files in the package (CLIP/CLHD) and the XML are 100% good. This error is uncommon but it can happen, probably I won't use the spanking bench for future animations.

Edited by StubbornDevil
8 minutes ago, StubbornDevil said:

Nope, you just need to have those objects inside your mod folder, nothing more, every animations involving props works this way. Props will automatically "teleport" during animation, you just need the spanking bench obviously.

Of course. The only reason why Preacher works to someone and others don't is because something in WW settings conflict with the spanking bench for some reason, so, I suggested to change the WW settings. Both files in the package (CLIP/CLHD) and the XML are 100% good. This error is uncommon but it can happen.

Oh, ok, maybe we need to talk Kritical about the spanking bench conflicts with WW setting?

Edited by ioawdfv
2 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

No, to let appear the bitegag you need to download the "Discreetframe1a"

https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:discreetframe

18 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Oh, ok, got it.

I already have it since it came out, so no worry.

I'm going to try fresh new save and see how it goes.

You surely made changes to mod folder, I highly suggest to delete localthumbcache.package file, you can find the file in Documents > EA > The Sims 4. That file should be deleted anytime you put somwhere new in the mod folder or when you recently have updated a mod. 

40 minutes ago, StubbornDevil said:

You surely made changes to mod folder, I highly suggest to delete localthumbcache.package file, you can find the file in Documents > EA > The Sims 4. That file should be deleted anytime you put somwhere new in the mod folder or when you recently have updated a mod. 

No worries about that,  every time I run the game, I delete them before I run the game and I have been doing that since the Sims 1 or which ever the game that produce the those cache files

So, that isn't problem causing the problem.

So, for the actual problem, I made fresh new save of the new game.

WW setting freshly made:

image.png.6482be5913c7984395e3e601afdd04d2.png

And I get this when I now click with everything that I need to have in Mod's folder

image.png.3da5d9a6b5e1bbb5eed5464ff7b7b436.png

By the way, all the sims are Young Adult.

And bottom screenshot is what it shows for Teasing Animations:

image.png.5c0ddbc0842a6a13d644fe68acfc6768.png

Also WW default settings gives me this, does this one matter? Cause I didn't change that when I modified the WW settings for active save.

image.png.9b42fcdadce76d172d3d8a87f06dec68.png

Edited by ioawdfv

Thanks for this new animation @StubbornDevil , also , i had try many config for Preacher animation.

With WW patreon version 175.3 and the last 175.4 with default settings and  my custom settings ,

with WW Public version 174b , 174a with default settings and my custom settings ,

and i'm not lucky ...   same problem , no vaginal appear on Spanking Bench  ? , too bad for me ?

Well , anyway  great animations , thanks for this ?

4 minutes ago, Angelus75 said:

Thanks for this new animation @StubbornDevil , also , i had try many config for Preacher animation.

With WW patreon version 175.3 and the last 175.4 with default settings and  my custom settings ,

with WW Public version 174b , 174a with default settings and my custom settings ,

and i'm not lucky ...   same problem , no vaginal appear on Spanking Bench  ? , too bad for me ?

Well , anyway  great animations , thanks for this ?

That's really bad. No problem, I won't use the spanking bench for future animations anymore. 

Thank you ?

Edited by StubbornDevil