Futa(male gender) character starts female animations

Hullo, i got a problem that seems to occure pretty often, however i still havent found the reson for it.

Basically - my character whos a female with gender swapped to male in sexlab, keeps starting animations as femla instead of male:

-animations with female start as lesbian animations
-defeat mod animations start on recieving end even if its me who started it, however it fixex after one animation change ("O" button by default)

-masturbation animation (holding down "N" button) starts a female animation.

I know that the mod that starts the animation is the one that handles the gender... but the masturbation is started by the sexlab alone, thats why im confused.
Did anyone else had such problem? If so did/how did u fix it? 

PS. non of my installed mods have an option to change the gender of character - beside sexlab.

8 minutes ago, KinkyMoose said:

is started by the sexlab alone

As far as I know SL does not have any way to start animations on its own. Except for potentially the animation editor in the mcm, it's been too long since I used that. Otherwise you are correct, each mod that starts animations does its own filtering. The mod that's causing you issues is most likely not querying SL for the gender, but rather using the base game actor functions for it.

Edit: If gender is your only problem, and the problematic mod comes with script sources it should be an easy fix. Simply replace relevant calls to GetSex with GetGender provided by the SL framework, make sure the output values are correct and you're done.

Edited by traison

Okay u right, masturbation that i talked about is from sexlab aroused apparently.
I noticed that sexlam inflantion framework does something with genders, since im not really using it im trying to uninstall it and see if that does anything.