I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what is causing my game to randomly freeze. The freeze is completely random, the first time it was after 20 minutes and froze in Markarth, the 2nd and 3rd time it froze 2 minutes after creating my character, 4th time was 53 minutes during combat at silent moons camp, 5th time was 12 minutes during combat at frostmoon crag, 6th time was 1 hour 25 minutes at the pull chain in bleak falls barrows.

Mod list & Load order https://loadorderlibrary.com/lists/mods-4

Are you by chance running Skyrim 1.5.97 and using the latest version of Better Third Person Selection? I see you're using it. I was running into a very similar issue while having the latest version of it, where my game would freeze completely randomly without any real clue why. Switching back to version 0.5.5 seems to have fixed it for me.