I just came back recently to mod Skyrim Special Edition GoG. I have had some experience modding Skyrim and Skyrim SE awhile back though I think I did scrape by. Most of my mods are not working. The Armor replacers, Skyfem, and Unbound Reborn are not working. The other mods seem to work like cbbe and the weapon replacer. I have the GoG anniversary SKSE.

modlist.txt

Edited by finfal

My imaginary banana companion that excells at mindreading is off doing who knows what, so I'm struggling a bit here trying to figure out that "not working" part.

1. So you have a mod organizer right?
  2. Did your mod organizer take care of the archive invalidation step for you, or did you forget to do it?
  3. You have checked for both file conflicts, and conflicts in esp files?
  4. Most mods don't work? Ok so I assume f*** all is happening with those, but which ones do work?
  5. Any common denominator between the working ones? Did you install them differently? Are they by nature different, for instance they don't have an esp?

I'm using Mod Organizer 2. I checked on the archive invalidation but it was greyed out and said "not needed." I don't remember how to deal with file conflicts with mo2 this time even though I think I have before. It seems to just show me what is overwriting what. I was thinking it's the ones that have prerequisites like Skyfem and Unbound but idk why the Nordwar armor replacers wouldn't work on their own. I might try to start over but at one point I just had Unbound with its required stuff and it didn't work.