Can i sort animations by author through the context menu?

I see i can go in and sort by different categories (vaginal, anal, rough, standing, etc). Just wondering if there's a way to sort by author. I have hundreds of animations installed and have found I like some authors more so and would like to see those specifically at times. 

• 2 weeks later...

Try clicking your Sim. Wicked  > Sex Settings > Animation Playlists > Favourites. Yes America, that is how you spell "favourites". Stop trying to correct my spelling. You just give me a headache. Stop trying to make the entire planet illiterate.

Might not be exactly what you want. At least I tried ;)

I click PLAYLIST and I get a list of animation authors. I have over 20,000 animations installed. I need a life.

Edited by GMac2021
  • 11 months later...
On 12/5/2022 at 10:25 AM, GMac2021 said:

Try clicking your Sim. Wicked  > Sex Settings > Animation Playlists > Favourites. Yes America, that is how you spell "favourites". Stop trying to correct my spelling. You just give me a headache. Stop trying to make the entire planet illiterate.

Might not be exactly what you want. At least I tried ;)

I click PLAYLIST and I get a list of animation authors. I have over 20,000 animations installed. I need a life.

Funny thing is I'm american and didn't notice how it was spelled till I read your comment. I've always pronounced it with a U but never spell it with a U.