Creatures intergration for Ostim and Odefeat

Is there really NONE available? With the numerous, some even pointless, addons and support for Ostim there are none for creatures? I mean i get it, its alot of models, but FFS cant simply pressing the up arrow on a existing creature play my already existing creature animations atleast? Same with Odefeat, how hard will it be to just let already existing creature animations play out upon a defeat? 

4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Not every one wants creature stuffs...

Thats a really silly take. of course not "everyone" wants it. its a fetish, fetishes are not for "everyone". not "everyone" enjoys feet, not "everyone" enjoys ahegao, not "everyone" enjoys public slavery and rape from the public whore/simple slavery mod, but its there anyway for those that do enjoy it to enjoy it. hentai Creatures is a fairly pretty popular mod. So from a morality perspective its pretty stupid to alienate creatures when you have shit like rape and slavery supported dont ya think? 

So I am going to be a bit blunt here. As big as this project is and as much support as it gets and for as long as it existed the ONLY reason creatures is not in it is because its creators dont have a fetish for it and are against it being in. 

Edited by Ballistixz
1 hour ago, Ballistixz said:

Thats a really silly take. of course not "everyone" wants it. its a fetish, fetishes are not for "everyone". not "everyone" enjoys feet, not "everyone" enjoys ahegao, not "everyone" enjoys public slavery and rape from the public whore/simple slavery mod, but its there anyway for those that do enjoy it to enjoy it. hentai Creatures is a fairly pretty popular mod. So from a morality perspective its pretty stupid to alienate creatures when you have shit like rape and slavery supported dont ya think? 

So I am going to be a bit blunt here. As big as this project is and as much support as it gets and for as long as it existed the ONLY reason creatures is not in it is because its creators dont have a fetish for it and are against it being in. 

If the mod creators don't want to add that in, that's their choice and you'll have to accept that. Or... you could learn how to do it yourself ;)