Sensual Studio - Lore Friendly Erotic Painting Mod (v3.1)

Sensual Studio - Lore Friendly Erotic Painting Mod (v3.1)

View File

Sensual_Studio_cover.jpg.70bfb6428c8ed8b5c3e959f16c3489b4.jpg

A standalone painting focused mod, that features original, lore-friendly erotic artworks for your sims to paint + a "Paint from Catalog" feature that allows you to pick the exact painting for your sims to craft. ❤️

Unlike most other painting mods, this mod does not replace or override any other in-game paintings, but adds completely new ones to the pool available.
All paintings are Exclusive Original Content, and features sims models for maximum lore-friendly immersion. 

000divider.png.cf75f805e5e765c0aba1cd5652afa555.png

PATCH COMPATIBILITY

2024-APR-17: Tested and working with TS4 game version 1.106.148
(Please note that this does not mean that this mod doesn't possibly work with game versions older than that - it most likely will - I just can not guarantee that it will work perfectly.)

LATEST NOTABLE UPDATES

2024-FEB-29Sensual Studio Mod Framework updated to ver. 3.1 (see changelog for details)
IMPORTANT: If you're updating the mod from v3.0a to v3.1, make sure to REMOVE the 'DLC_MODULES' folder and its contents from the mod's directory, as it is no longer needed by this new version.

2024-APR-09 ~ NEW Art Packs available for download (Click on the titles for preview)

Female Nudes vol.11 ART PACK

Most of the source images used to make paintings for the art packs above are community submissions. If you'd like to send in your own scenes, you can do it so in this topic, and if it passes on both the artistic and technical level, I will include them in a future Community Arts Pack release.

PUBLIC UPDATE HISTORY:

Spoiler
  • 2024-APR-09 - Female Nudes vol.11 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2024-APR-06 - Female Nudes vol.10 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2024-APR-03 - Female Nudes vol.9 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2024-MAR-24 - Female Nudes vol.8 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2024-MAR-24 - Female Nudes vol.7 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2024-FEB-29 - Sensual Studio Mod Framework was updated to v3.1
  • 2023-JUL-06 - Explicit Arts vol.2 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2023-JUL-06 - Female Nudes vol.6 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2023-JUL-06 - Female Nudes vol.3 ART PACK
  • 2023-JUN-24 - Male Nudes vol.2 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2023-JUN-24 - Female Nudes vol.5 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2023-JUN-20 - Female Nudes vol.4 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2023-JUN-20 - Female Nudes vol.3 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2023-FEB-13 - Female Nudes vol.2 ART PACK based on community submissions
  • 2022-DEC-22 - Christmas 2022 ART PACK
  • 2022-NOV-23 - Cindy Rotique vol.1 ART PACK
  • 2022-NOV-23 - Explicit Arts vol.1 ART PACK
  • 2022-NOV-23 - Female Nudes vol.1 ART PACK
  • 2022-NOV-23 - Male Nudes vol.1 ART PACK by MassimoSims
  • 2022-NOV-23 - More Sketches vol.1 ART PACK
  • 2022-NOV-23 - Sensual Studio Mod Framework v1.0 released

-Additional Notes:- 

★ I publish new content regularly, so if you don't wanna miss out, consider giving this mod a follow.

★ This mod is uploaded and maintained exclusively only on LoversLab & Patreon!

I take no responsibility and/or provide tech support for any Unofficial / Third Party Site Mirrored releases!

MOD FEATURES

• V2.jpg.dda1130ee18cdcf3e5822500a2e2f4ed.jpgCustom Erotic Paintings: Your sims can paint all sorts of naughty stuff through the new Erotic Painting category added to the ingame Easel and Sketchpad.
  • Paint from Catalog: Your sims can choose and craft any Erotic paintings on the easel, that are available at their present Painting skill level... so no more scraping and re-starting, you're in full charge of what your sim will paint!
  • Custom Skill Books and Magazines: Your sims can level up their painting skills while reading these, and maybe even get inspired to paint a unique hidden Masterpiece
  • Custom Objects: Various new objects to spice up your kinky art studio and help your sim work faster and better.
  • Third Party Frame Support: All finished artworks that are using the default ingame canvas sizes (Large Tall & Medium) are compatible with third party framing mods. You can download Extra Picture Frames, including ones specifically made for the new Large Wide format from the download section.

Check out the online manual for details.

Apart from the English default, localization is also available for the following languages:

🇨🇳 Chinese by aMuchen

🇨🇿 Czech by phetrick

🇫🇷 French by Angelus75

🇩🇪 German by Jorak84

🇮🇹 Italian by Massimo

🇯🇵 Japanese by Kurzweil

🇷🇺 Russian by wonderlandgirl

🇪🇸 Spanish by ADimGaR

Please note that these third party translations are not made/maintained by me, I only link to them.
Always check if the translation is updated for the latest version, otherwise you could end up with missing/mismatched text.

patch-compatibility.png.20a2c4886620422701462eae56e039a2.pngINSTALLING THE MOD

For the mod to work, you have to Download and Install the Sensual Studio Mod Framework first.

-IMPORTANT:- When updating the MOD FILES to a newer version, always overwrite older files when prompted to.

1. Download the latest mod framework from the top of the #DOWNLOAD THIS FILE# section.
  2. Unzip it with 7zip or other compatible zip/rar software.
  3. Copy the whole "CinErotique Sensual Studio" folder AS IT IS straight into your Sims4 "Mods" folder.
    THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, as the PECO_MOD_Sensual_Studio.ts4script file can not be more than one folder deep within the Mods folder!
  4. Move any ARTSPACK package files you might already have into the "CinErotique Sensual Studio/ART_PACKS" folder.
  5. Make sure you've enabled both "Content and Mods" and "Script Mods" in the game's Game Options > Other settings.
  6. The core framework installation is now done, so let's move onto the "ART PACKS" section and download some actual paintings...

THE 32-BIT 'LEGACY EDITION' OF TS4 IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THIS MOD.

ART PACKS

• cindy-painting.png.e97832d0e60acff0733676af07b0e776.pngYou can download and install as many or as few packs as you like! there's no limit! The mod automatically recognizes installed content.
  • You can download the individual ARTSPACK package files from the #DOWNLOAD THIS FILE# section.
    If you want to mass download all files, please refer to this forum post for details.
  • Copy the downloaded Art Packs over to the "CinErotique Sensual Studio/ART_PACKS" folder within your Sims 4 Mods folder.

All public ART PACK package files available here on LoversLab contains 7 or 8 high-resolution paintings, but if you feel like upgrading, please consider subscribing to my -PATREON-, where you can access the full version of each ARTPACKS, containing 2 additional Exclusive Paintings for each pack.

AVAILABLE ART PACKS (Click on the titles for preview)

Feedback is always appreciated!
If you liked this mod, found a bug or in general have something to say,
you can leave a comment in the mod's official forum thread.

translation.png.03e18f9c504fb50d2a8d424521bc602d.pngFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

• Q: Do I have to re-download/update everything every time a new ART PACK is released?
    A: No. Just download the new ART PACK(S) and add it to your Mods folder.

• Q: Does this mod works with XY painting replacers?
    A: This mod is totally independent, it does not replace or override anything, so yes, it should be compatible with ANY and ALL other painting mods.

• Q: Is it possible for me to add my own paintings to this mod?
    A: No, at least not directly. But you can submit your scene in this topic, and if it passes on both the artistic and technical level, I will include it in a future Community Arts Pack release.

• Q: Why are the thumbnails for some paintings just flat images instead of the default 3d ones in the Paint from Catalog picker dialogs and in my sims' inventory?
    A: This not technically a bug, but more of an in-game limitation and only affects the object thumbnails in both the picker dialog and the sims' inventory, and not the paintings themselves.
    (To explain it a more in-depth: the picker dialog can only render thumbnails for existing objects, and paintings are one of the few craftable objects that do not technically exist until the crafting process is actually started by the sim. Basically all paintings are just empty canvases until the crafting interaction applies a texture to them, so if I would have gone and let them use the default auto-generated thumbnails, then all of them would have just shown up as an empty canvas in the picker dialog... which would literally defeat the whole purpose of having a picker... And while I could have "cheated" and pre-render a thumbnail for each painting to circumvent this, that would have killed compatibility with third party painting replacer mods - which are quite popular. Maybe there's a way around this - i dunno - but it's definitely something above my present skill level to solve, so I suppose this is a minor cosmetic annoyance you just have to live with ?)

POSSIBLE CONFLICTS WITH OTHER MODS:

• This mod should work without any issues alongside other painting related mods / overrides / replacers.

CONSOLE COMMANDS:

•   ss.info   - Displays the version number and build date of the mod, alongside the install path.
    Can be handy to find out if your current version is up-to-date, or needs updating.

ssinfo-panel.png.94a42db2c41ec9ee12ec0f9e57f21f85.png

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

Big thanks goes to TurboDriver for helping me with the scripting.

USAGE TERMS:

For personal use only.

✘ DO NOT re-distribute this mod or any parts of it on LoversLab or other 3rd party sites.

✘ DO NOT include this mod in bundles. Just link to this site please.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER MODS TOO...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/23/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    TS4 Base Game

umhead.png.80e3c5c189b39e8bfc8cf84d7be733fb.png

MAIN FEATURES

Sensual Studio adds the ability to compose erotic paintings on the Easel or the Sketchpad.
Just click on either of them and you'll see a new interaction menu called "Erotic Painting".

V2.jpg.2914fbab24315e70f702a5e417ae341d.jpg

There are four main categories available at the moment:

• Nude Sketch (available below Painting skill level 5)
  • Female Nude Paintings (medium size unlocks at Painting skill level 2, large at level 4)
  • Male Nude Paintings(medium size unlocks at Painting skill level 2, large at level 4)
  • Explicit Paintings (medium size unlocks at Painting skill level 2, large at level 4)

If you feel adventurous, you can also pick the random painting option.

The mod framework by default only contains one painting for each category and size, all additional content is modular, and comes in the form of Art Packs that usually each contains 8 paintings of a similar theme.
These can be downloaded and added separately, so if you don't want a particular genre in your game then you don't have to have it.

You can find all the available Art Packs by following this LINK.

Note: the mod is totally independent, it does not override or replace any ingame paintings, nor any other content added by "painting replacers".

000divider.png.ddd9a1fc8e672ee956e3e8a2ef97f4b9.png

PAINT FROM CATALOG (NEW in version 3.0)

We all know how annoying can it be to hunt down and paint all the different paintings that are available in-game (of which there are hundreds of!)... or when you just want to paint the latest works from a fresh Arts Pack, but your sim keeps painting stuff you've already have...  so to alleviate this pain, let me present you...SS-pof-button.png.ad04d3b2588c16f2dc8ad54dc8d0fa66.png
This new "Paint from Catalog" pie menu option lets sims choose and craft any Erotic paintings on the easel, that are available at their present Painting skill level... so no more scraping and re-starting, you're in full charge of what your sim will paint!SS-menu1b.png.5f055605ec36b4632fa904df073200b3.png
To unlock this feature your sim needs to fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
  • Have an at least Lvl.5 active Painter Career.
  • Reach at least Lvl.8 Painting Skill.
  • Purchased any relevant Painters' Reference Guide Books. (they can be bought from: Purchase Books > Skill for §1.000 each)
  • Purchased Rob Russ' Magic Deluxe Easel. (can be bought from: Build Buy > Activities and Skills > Creative for §25.000)
Once your sim met one (or more) of these conditions, you'll see more themes and options getting unlocked.

Some notes:
  • The Painter Reference Guide Books don't need to be read to unlock the relevant paintings on the Easel, it's enough if your sim has them in their personal or bookshelf inventory, or even if it's just placed somewhere on the lot.
  • While the Rob Russ' Magic Deluxe Easel unlocks all options straight away, there are still some necessary level requirements in place where needed.  (for example, the Surrealism option unlocks only at Painting skill Lvl.5, simply because there's no in-game surrealist painting that is available to paint below that level.)

SS-artsupplies4.png.7d79390969b770d2ee7d299ab73ed328.png

The Paint from Catalog option is also compatible with any third party paintings replacer mods you might have, so no worries there!

NEW FUNCTIONAL OBJECTS

Digital Deluxe Sketchpad
A superior version of the lame old basic sketchpad!
More colours! Faster CPU!... and it even comes with the latest version of LlamaPaint v6.9 installed.
Do even more, even faster!

ll-objsp.png.5ec1294af80836f7616c0a2509f0434d.png

Can be bought from Activities and Skills > Creative

New Painting Skill Book and Arts Magazines
Unlock your inner Leonardo DaSimci by leveling up your Painting Skill using these new books and magazines... and who knows, at the end maybe you can even create the ultimate masterpiece. ?

asst-booksunlock.png.516e1b470f0d060f22ce99523efaf731.png

Can be bought from Purchase Book... > Skill

EXTRA DECOR OBJECTS

extraobjects.png.243d39e29d2f9a565a9e5b37c84c13a8.png

Sexy recolors of some painting related ingame objects to help you personalize and spice up your private art studio.

Can be bought from Decorations > Clutter

THIRD PARTY FRAME SUPPORT

All finished artworks are using the default ingame canvas sizes, so they're all compatible with third party framing mods.

ll-frmc.png.127141cf6d07813e3409d10c618e83cd.png

If it's something you want, I personally recommend Jools' "Empty Picture Frames". You can download it from HERE.

Edited by PECO.
4 hours ago, michazl79 said:

Interesting but can you make it so you can make a Sim pose and another paints it?

You can already do that without any mods by clicking on the Easel and selecting "Paint from Reference"

Additionally, you can extend that function by using Scumbumbo's PAINT FROM REFERENCE ANYWHERE mod.

Edited by PECO_CinErotique

I absolutely love this. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. You are appreciated. Odd question but can you link the cc you have used in your theme picture. The blue backdrop is so pretty and the prop that the model is standing on would be so useful for art studio. Thank You again

5 minutes ago, StR8Dolly said:

The blue backdrop is so pretty and the prop that the model is standing on would be so useful for art studio.

I must confess I used a dubious amount of Photoshopping to resize/reposition things on that cover picture :yum:, so I don't know how helpful I can be - regardless, the objects you asked about are:

• The blue backdrop is "Dream Ruffles" from the Luxury Party pack. (Lighting > Wall Lights)
  • The stand is just the basegame Fire's First Love Coffee Table (Surfaces > Coffee Table), I just resized it with T.O.O.L, and the model is simply Photoshopped onto it.
2 hours ago, Solarity66 said:

Hello, will this work with BigZhbr easel painting replacements?

This mod is totally independent, it does not replace or override anything, so yes, it should be compatible with it, or with ANY other painting mod for that matter.

I first though you added a pose player with poses, undress options and buffs etc. o the vanilla game.
I think I'll stay to the current vanilla 'paint from reference' and draw sexy images like this even though I may miss the buffs you added. Hopefully you add such an option later.

1 hour ago, Oops19 said:

I first though you added a pose player with poses, undress options and buffs etc. o the vanilla game.
I think I'll stay to the current vanilla 'paint from reference' and draw sexy images like this even though I may miss the buffs you added. Hopefully you add such an option later.

Posing via the Pose Player or with WW already exists, so is - as you said - the "paint from reference" feature, so it was never really my intention to replicate those (I'm also way under-qualified to do so even if I wanted to, but that's another story. ?) - I just wanted to add hand crafted, quality high res erotic paintings - that actually look like paintings - to the sims' repertoire, as I deeply dislike the cheapo looking "painting-effect" the game slaps onto the ones that were made from a reference ingame photo.
(I know that Scumbumbo has a mod that removes the blobby painting effect, but then it will just look like a photo)

I mean, which one of these looks like it's an actual painting?! ?

Spoiler

The left painting was made by using "paint from reference", the middle and the right one are ones included in this mod.

51147168_11-24-22_7-17-05PM.png.3ce096a1f786f25bc6610291a91a3e80.png

It's TS4 so I usually remove the 'painting' filter from the image. It might be a little bit too detailed afterwards but a lot better than the ugly painting filter.

I looked at the pedestal and curtain in the center of the image. What else should I expect? ;)

Spoiler

image.png.f443b73fb2519910a5218f9be5775693.png

On 11/23/2022 at 6:22 PM, PECO_CinErotique said:

Q: Is it possible to add my own paintings to this mod.
A: No. All content for this mod is made and/or curated by me to ensure maximum quality and compatibility, so custom user additions are not supported.

But why, what if i want use this painting only for me?

19 minutes ago, ATIMKOS said:

But why, what if i want use this painting only for me?

I'm not sure I understand your issue. All this means is there is no official way (yet) for custom user generated content to be added.

For your own private purposes, yeah, sure, go ahead and just grab one of the art packs and replace the textures in it with your own paintings if you'd like to. It's your business alone how you modify things in your own mods folder.

If I misunderstood you, then please elaborate on what exactly you've meant.

• 4 weeks later...

patch-compatibility.png.20a2c4886620422701462eae56e039a2.pngMOD UPDATED TO ver. 1.1a (2022-DEC-21):

• Made some future proofing provisions, so from now on the mod will not need an update every time a new Art Pack is released.
    This is just a small "Quality of Life" kinda thing, apart from that no ingame mod mechanics/features were changed.

Files affected by this update within the !Sensual_Studio_Mod_Framework_[v1.1a]_(2022-DEC-21).zip are

• PECO_MOD_Sensual_Studio.package
  • PECO_MOD_Sensual_Studio.ts4script

The Art Packs are not affected by this update, you don't need to update any of those.

NEW ART PACK (2022-DEC-22):

? PECO_ARTSPACK_Christmas_2022.thumb.jpg.74f7e1cf7a2e80e31ee581fe059b8a5a.jpgChristmas 2022 ART PACK

Featuring Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, a Naughty Elf and Krampus.

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE!

THIS ART PACK REQUIRES THE LATEST SENSUAL STUDIO ver. 1.1a TO BE INSTALLED!
IT WILL NOT WORK WITH OLDER VERSIONS!

BECOME A PATRON

api?username=peco328%26type=patrons&style=for-the-badge

Edited by PECO.
  • 4 weeks later...