Sensual Studio - Lore Friendly Erotic Painting Mod (v3.1)

29 minutes ago, Dark Thoughts said:

Can sims do erotic paintings autonomously? Would it be possible to add a "erotic painting" like / dislike to help with autonomy preference?

Yeah, there is a (kinda) wonky solution for it, if you look into the CinErotique Sensual Studio > Extras folder, you'll find two zip files that can enable/force autonomous ero painting (see the included !README 1ST.txt in the same folder for exact details)... but i like your idea of possibly making it into a like/dislike (or a trait)... I'll look into it, though can't promise anything in advance. :yum:

Edited by PECO.
1 hour ago, PECO. said:

Yeah, there is a (kinda) wonky solution for it, if you look into the CinErotique Sensual Studio > Extras folder, you'll find two zip files that can enable/force autonomous ero painting (see the included !README 1ST.txt in the same folder for exact details)... but i like your idea of possibly making it into a like/dislike (or a trait)... I'll look into it, though can't promise anything in advance. :yum:

That's already enabled but I haven't seen them do it over the standard vanilla painting.

3 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

That's already enabled but I haven't seen them do it over the standard vanilla painting.

The autonomous outcome depends on the sim/npc's painting skill level, if it's low (below 4) the chances are really small, but even on higher levels there is only something like a 10% chance for them to pick an ero painting from the available painting pool... anyways, I will definitely look into it and try to find a better solution.

Edited by PECO.

I REALLY like this set. Nicely done and put together. Re-meshes of other assets to create a visual studio that is a treat for the eye! :)

One small point; stack of erotic paintings and erotic painting canvas storage rack both block the wall behind so no paintings or pictures can overlap. Is there any way to remedy this?

Also neither has any pop up information on it when placed in the world...

16 minutes ago, tommynocker001 said:

stack of erotic paintings and erotic painting canvas storage rack both block the wall behind so no paintings or pictures can overlap. Is there any way to remedy this?

Also neither has any pop up information on it when placed in the world...

1. For the overlapping problem, try using the bb.moveobjects cheat, that should allow you to move things around more freely.
  2. I don't know what you mean by "pop up information"? The original objects that I cloned have no such thing either when I mouse over them in Live mode.

Hi! I love your erotic tv mod and am so happy I came across this one, but in looking at the paintings available, I see that there are very few options available for what might pass as a person of color. 

I may be a singular asker in this, but is it possible to add some black and brown folks to the painting options? Or is there a way that I can do this myself without futzing with pose packs and the like?

Thank you! I really love the idea behind this mod!

4 minutes ago, Mosun72 said:

I may be a singular asker in this, but is it possible to add some black and brown folks to the painting options?

Sure, I have a topic for user submissions, if you'd like to compose and send in some scenes i'd be happy to convert and include them with the mod.

4 minutes ago, Mosun72 said:

Thank you! I have no idea how to do that,

Just post me some pretty - preferably artsy looking - screenshots, lol. That's all there is.
(if you need help on how to make nice screenshots, here's a guide)

• 1 month later...

Hi. Thanks for the mod. Just a question.. In the main page we can see a stand where a naked female sim with glasses poses... and, next to the stand, we see the painter who paints the exact pose. Is it your mod? Or it's a kind of pose player? Thanks for your answer, have a nice day.image.png.2e742cde6551962f618d6fa416911b0e.png

On 4/1/2023 at 8:38 AM, biy... said:

Hello can add Chinese

57 minutes ago, Hlderlin said:

We need a Chinese translation,please

Feel free to add it yourselves and then share it with your fellow players. As awesome as Peco is, he doesn't make other localizations.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

I don't see what was updated an hour ago as EVERYTHING still shows a February 13th upload date

Get some new glasses then bud, because I clearly stated what was edited in the description...
The forum engine marking the mod as "Updated" even for the slightest of changes made to the description is unavoidable, if you have a problem with that then take it up with creators of the forum engine, there isn't anything I can do about that.

Spoiler

glasses.jpg.3b9145b415b16f811f2c739a462ccd78.jpg

Edited by PECO.
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 6:32 AM, wolf78 said:

Hi. Thanks for the mod. Just a question.. In the main page we can see a stand where a naked female sim with glasses poses... and, next to the stand, we see the painter who paints the exact pose. Is it your mod? Or it's a kind of pose player? Thanks for your answer, have a nice day.image.png.2e742cde6551962f618d6fa416911b0e.png

an answer to this as well as can you ask a sim to pose? this is kind of misleading if this is not the case.

1 hour ago, hogsmaws said:

an answer to this as well as can you ask a sim to pose? this is kind of misleading if this is not the case.

I''m fairly sure this got answered already; you cannot ask a sim to pose for a painting, and the "stand" is a coffee table combined with a bb.moveobjects-raised pose-player teleporter statue.

The mod only does what it says: it adds an "erotic paintings" category when a sim uses an easel/tablet, with pictures taken from the picture packs loaded into the appropriate folder. Hope that helps!

• 4 weeks later...