Hi, I don't know what causes this bug.

3 hours ago, traison said:

Missing/incompatible animation. Might want to inspect your animation replacers, or if you use DAR, start by disabling that. Remember to run FNIS if you change any actual animation files.

I don't use the Dynamic Animation Replacer because it is not updated for version 1.6.640 so I don't know what it could be if I show you the mods I have could you give me an idea of what it is.

I have ordered a lot of all the installed mods

Edited by fotox

I personally usually avoid looking at loadorders as there's just too many variables at play in that. No human can remember what files and records each mod contains and from a loadorder determine what is conflicting. That is a job for your mod manager, and for you to determine with its help. That said however, posting the load order could help in cases where someone has previous experience with mod conflicts; and there's some people on here that are good at spotting those. I'm not one of them.