Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Just for the mela, it's worth it. The most fanservice character they've created for the franchise to date. But along with it comes the rest of the package, it's just a shame that because it's a console game, the options for adult mod possibilities must be very minimal. And I would really expect something more than just nudes. 

• 1 month later...

damn yes i love mela

modding this game on gamebanana got quite popular lately so i suppose it shouldn't be that hard.

furthermore someone already made this https://gamebanana.com/mods/416762 which could probably be very useful,

image.png.24ea8c72ef8141467430892ab633fdc0.png
image.png.e108cc5a97f666c480bcca7467451949.png
image.png.cedba439cdbd72594fb443d5560f8450.png

also, seeing so much grief for nsfw content makes me really want to go and learn how to do it just to see these prudes screech, maybe if the creator said it like "please don't use it to make nsfw!" instead of just going IT IS NOT ALLOWED so bluntly as if it was REALLY their decision.

i won't though, cause i'm lazy as fuck, but it certainly would be fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/13/2023 at 6:04 AM, sudacapenpal said:

damn yes i love mela

modding this game on gamebanana got quite popular lately so i suppose it shouldn't be that hard.

furthermore someone already made this https://gamebanana.com/mods/416762 which could probably be very useful,

image.png.24ea8c72ef8141467430892ab633fdc0.png
image.png.e108cc5a97f666c480bcca7467451949.png
image.png.cedba439cdbd72594fb443d5560f8450.png

also, seeing so much grief for nsfw content makes me really want to go and learn how to do it just to see these prudes screech, maybe if the creator said it like "please don't use it to make nsfw!" instead of just going IT IS NOT ALLOWED so bluntly as if it was REALLY their decision.

i won't though, cause i'm lazy as fuck, but it certainly would be fun.

I love how they think saying stuff like that is somehow real-world binding. Reminds me of devs who demand pirates or (insert political belief here) aren't allowed to use their work, then have twitter breakdowns when they do anyway cuz reality.

• 8 months later...