ModdersResources Posted November 17, 2022 Posted November 17, 2022 (edited) How do I make my female character's breasts and butt bounce if I am using the charmers of the reach CBBE body? What mods do I need to install? Edited November 17, 2022 by BBTBBN
lustmolch Posted November 21, 2022 Posted November 21, 2022 You should have in your meshes folder (...Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Meshes) the !COR Folder, where you need your femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files. I'm not an expert to be honest, some people already made extra Bodyslide files that Build the Bodyslide meshes from the studio directly into the !COR folder, otherwise you have to Copy the nif files from ...Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets to the !COR folder, I do that because im too lazy to find an easier solution, If you build a physics body in Outfit Studio, copy these files to the COtR folder and you should be good to go
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now