Skyrim AE for Beginners - V 2.0.0 (3BA / HDT-SMP / HPH)

11 minutes ago, Aylis said:

[...]

Whats the issue with CF? Maybe i can make a patch.

I just saw that MO2 flags it for overwrites from both CF and Animated Beast Cocks. Best case scenario CF will only break Maximum Carnage but given how touchy CF is it will probably break both CF and MC and then additionally some totally unrelated mods just for the giggles too. Not worth the headache. ?

@alaunus01

Thats only for the penis of creatures. So far there has been no issues with it here.

I think i just found a fix for the flickering candles and the lighting in 'Lakeview Manor'. It looks like PCE was interfering with house mods (one problem already solved) but the lighting and the candles were still a bit off. 

On youtube there are a few videos that have the issue with candles flickering too fast and disappearing flames. Atm i don't have this behaviour anymore. I'll run more tests but so far it is looking way better than before. The general lighting also seems to be improved and you can actually see more of the surrounding area.

While CF doesn't do anything with skeletons, More Nasty Critters and Animated Beast Cocks both do things to skeletons that Maximum Skeleton touches as well. And it'll robably only show up in Sexlab scenes (the most touchy one appears to be Draugr).

On the subject of Draugr, Cannibal Draugr in Solsteim look amazing.

On the subject of Solstheim, my biggest complaint from the old SE modlist was the lack of player homes in the north of Solstheim. Now we have two. Right next to each other. Both by Eli. (Nordbottom from Skaal You Need and Vintrhus from Skaal Village Overhaul). Thats not a complaint. Its just making me giggle.

@Aylis

Glad to help, your list has been awesome!

Was also wondering if 'Honored Dead - Sons of Skyrim Patch' under the Creatures section was still needed since 'Honored Dead" has been removed?

Also looks like 'Shut Up Whiterun - Annoying NPC Silencer' under Sound got missed when updating the main page/list.

Edited by darqonus

Done and Done

Atm i got trouble with my system. Websites freezing/crashing or the mouse not responding for minutes. Hopefully its only MS silently pushing another update...

Hotfix

I can't believe it! So much for only changing the soundfiles... ? The OA also changed the NPC with some interesting results.

Spoiler

enb2023_1_30_18_54_05.jpg.9cc8be384f4a5a960aa3e833e4036fd8.jpgenb2023_1_30_18_55_04.jpg.69562bd7ce26432b8f61cef02c9407f7.jpg

I was sitting here for hours trying to find the culprit and would have never expected a sound mod to be able to cause these problems!

If you installed 'Shut Up Whiterun - Annoying NPC Silencer' remove it now!

Edited by Aylis

Working on

Spoiler

✔️TrueHUD - HUD Additions                                                                                         Looking good

?Signature Equipment                                                                                              Not sure about this one... More tests...

Valhalla Combat

Precision - Accurate Melee Collisions / Precision - Trail Replacer

AI Overhaul                                                                                                                 This will be a PITA

iEquip / iEquip - Colored IconsiEquip - Settings Loader

Player Equipment Manager

Auto Equip Headgear

Elementary Smelting

Charged Concentration

Unattuned - Immersive Spell Failure

Improved Follower Dialogue - Lydia / Improved Companions Lydia - Nithi Patch

?A Clear Map of Skyrim and Other Worlds                                                                 This could be a very nice boon

Tavern Worker AI Tweaks

✔️Miscellaneous Items                                                                                                  Instuctions required

✔️Candles Expanded                                                                                                     Fixing the flames for candles

✔️Enchanting Stations Candles

✔️League of Assassins Armor / League of Assassins - 3BA                                           A light half-plate armor focusing on mobility

✔️Regional Sounds Expansion (SRD)                                                                             Adds the little extra that was missing before

✔️Reverb Interior Sounds Expansion

✔️Acoustic Space Improvement Fixes

✔️NPC Dialogue Audio Enhancer                                                                                   Needed?

✔️Majestic Mountains - Simplicity of Snow Patch                                                         This was missing

Edited by Aylis

@Aylis That REALLY funny about Whiterun. I'm just happy that Cosmetic Vampires isn't giving me the bug anymore. I've been using TrueHUD for quite a while and absolutely love it. If you're using it, you need to look into TDM. It's simply amazing, and I can't remember the last time I played this game in first person mode. The configuration takes a minute to tweak it just how you'd like it, but the great thing is it writes the changes to Overwrite so it doesn't have to be done every playthrough.

Edited by wollboi

Random question I guess, but what is it that's preventing the character size auto-adjuster from working and causing animation misalignment in OStim? I thought it would be Skyrim Races Rejuvenated since it fixes character heights for races, but deactivating it didn't change anything.

31 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Reinstalling LUX VIA during the Patch section does not bring up any new Plugings on the load order, its that intended?

That could be:

- The Lux Via does not have any other patch for your mod list. (This is the good one)

- Some patch have to be selected manually. (don't remember if there were some in Lux Via)

- Some error that could not detect your mods. (Hope is not this one)

Just in case I always try to check every available patch in the FOMOD individually to make sure I don't accidentally skip any.

5 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@Aylis Reinstalling LUX VIA during the Patch section does not bring up any new Plugins on the load order, its that intended?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77947 this mod works quite well on my other skyrim, i recommend 

1. Thats to make sure we don't miss a patch.

2. That one (and two or three others) will be added with the next update. I'm currently testing the last soundmod on my build here.

AI Overhaul is going to be a tall order.

Given that the NITHI replacers suggest people to 'make their own compability patch'.

I would probably check if the synthesis patch for it works as advertised, that sounds like the least complicated option.

The fun part is going to be quite possibly running into a too many masters error while creating that.

8 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

AI Overhaul is going to be a tall order.

Given that the NITHI replacers suggest people to 'make their own compability patch'.

I would probably check if the synthesis patch for it works as advertised, that sounds like the least complicated option.

The fun part is going to be quite possibly running into a too many masters error while creating that.

I tried AI overhaul on my personal mod list and it can be extremely tricky to get working even on custom AI followers or extra npcs, i like it, but i had to drop it

Digression:

If you want an interesting FPS you might want to check out Devolution Delta Zone. Quite hard (you have no handholding or any form of markers) and you have to keep your eyes peeled and listen to your surroundings. I really wish we had mods having the features of the game (like the realistic damage model) in Skyrim or FO4.

Character

Spoiler

836774192_Devolution2.jpg.fc215db4653c34d25f83db1301757d40.jpg

Trailer

And it looks like i need a new mouse. The one i have is causing issues.

Edited by Aylis
18 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Digression:

If you want an interesting FPS you might want to check out Devolution Delta Zone. Quite hard (you have no handholding or any form of markers) and you have to keep your eyes peeled and listen to your surroundings. I really wish we had mods having the features of the game (like the realistic damage model) in Skyrim or FO4.

Character

Reveal hidden contents

836774192_Devolution2.jpg.fc215db4653c34d25f83db1301757d40.jpg

Trailer

Reveal hidden contents

And it looks like i need a new mouse. The one i have is causing issues.

It reminds me of Bright Memory infinity, will check out

In other bad news The Greenwood Shack is spazzing out with the switch to Alternate Perspective. While Helgen is still alive and kicking the shack is some frankenstein conglomerate of two dead bodies and a prospector (stage 2+3 of the mod maybe 2+4 I cannot really tell if the prospector is done renovating with the two stages fighting each other)