Getting another body when changing clothes slot in Fallout 4

Hi guys, hope you all r doing well.

I was converting some outfits to work with FusionGirl and they all seem to work fine when they're on the body slot (33), but when I change them to another slot, they change my character's body. It's like if the outfits in another slot were showing another body over the original body.

I deleted the reference from the .NIF, I exported it with the FG slides, I exported the outfit without slides, and nothing works. I cannot figure out why it just happens when I change the slots as if the NIF itself were modified. 

Here are 2 (NSFW) pics I took to show you the problem, one with and one without the outfit. In that pic, the apron is assigned to the Ring slot (51) in both Armor Addon and Armor sections. Notice how the body change a bit, which doesn't happen when it's assigned to body slot (33). What I need is that apron to keep the original body in other slots.

Any help would be very very appreciated! 

image.png.812c41fcfdfb567a8aa913d6761043ae.pngimage.png.9d35d46853160fb841cbdb40ef959487.png

33 minutes ago, Bss said:

Hi guys, hope you all r doing well.

I was converting some outfits to work with FusionGirl and they all seem to work fine when they're on the body slot (33), but when I change them to another slot, they change my character's body. It's like if the outfits in another slot were showing another body over the original body.

I deleted the reference from the .NIF, I exported it with the FG slides, I exported the outfit without slides, and nothing works. I cannot figure out why it just happens when I change the slots as if the NIF itself were modified. 

Here are 2 (NSFW) pics I took to show you the problem, one with and one without the outfit. In that pic, the apron is assigned to the Ring slot (51) in both Armor Addon and Armor sections. Notice how the body change a bit, which doesn't happen when it's assigned to body slot (33). What I need is that apron to keep the original body in other slots.

Any help would be very very appreciated! 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.812c41fcfdfb567a8aa913d6761043ae.pngimage.png.9d35d46853160fb841cbdb40ef959487.png

Open plugin with f4editor and delete boneweights from armor