KatoArabel Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 Basically, I went over the mod order list, it looks fine. I double checked my FNIS animation configurations. Looks fine to me, according to the SexLab installation guide. Now, here's the rub. When I initiate sex for the first time on an unblemished save, it seems to work fine from start to finish. But when I try to initiate it again, with the same character or a different character, it crashes. Dick to puss, immediate crash to desktop. This problem has been confirmed in SexLab 1.14 and on Defeat and Submit mods. I've been trying to troubleshoot this on my own for the past four hours and I'm just about at my wit's end. Every time I think it's going to work, and won't give me problems, it decides to CTD. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Thulas Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 Even though you checked the loadorder yourself, you should post it anyway, maybe you forgot anything. Does that CTD occur even after a reload?
KatoArabel Posted August 5, 2013 Author Posted August 5, 2013 Even though you checked the loadorder yourself, you should post it anyway, maybe you forgot anything. Does that CTD occur even after a reload? For some reason, no, it doesn't always occur right after a reload. Here's the load order. This is, of course, after I uninstalled SexLab Framework and the associated mods. If you can tell me where the appropriate mods should be located in the load order, that would be something worth testing. GameMode=Skyrim Skyrim.esm=1 Update.esm=1 Dawnguard.esm=1 HearthFires.esm=1 Dragonborn.esm=1 ApachiiHair.esm=1 ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1 RaceCompatibility.esm=1 LevelersTower.esm=1 UndergroundBathhouse.esm=1 ZaZAnimationPack.esm=0 HighResTexturePack01.esp=1 HighResTexturePack02.esp=1 HighResTexturePack03.esp=1 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1 Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1 RaceMenu.esp=1 RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1 FNISspells.esp=1 SkyUI.esp=1 The Ningheim.esp=1 ub_npc_rework.esp=1 A Simple Marriage Mod.esp=1 ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=0 BBP_ArmorPack.esp=0 BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=0 The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1 BloodWitchArmor.esp=1 CrazyVaclavsArrows.esp=1 Knight Of Thorns Armor.esp=1 LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1 R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp=1 skyforgedShields.esp=1 TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1 skyforgedWeapons.esp=1 Better Vampires.esp=1 Werewolves.esp=1 SGHairPack05.esp=1 SGHairPack02.esp=1 SGHairPack01.esp=1 SGHairPack04.esp=1 SGHairPack06.esp=1 SGHairPack03.esp=1 SBF Lydia.esp=1 SBF Mjoll.esp=1 SBF Iona.esp=1 SBF Brelyna.esp=1 SBF Jenassa.esp=1 SBF Jordis.esp=1 SBF Frea.esp=1 SBF Serana.esp=1 UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1 UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1 WATER.esp=1 WATER DB Waves.esp=1 Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0 Witch Of The Wild.esp=1 Mavari Armor.esp=1 RavenousEleganceByNausicaa.esp=1 Raven Witch Armor.esp=1 Futa equippable.esp=0 PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp=0 PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp=1 PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp=1
Thulas Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 You should use a spoiler, not a quotation for loadorders. Anyway, I am not sure if PC Exclusive Animation Path conflicts in any way with SexLab, but this could be the cause of your problem. Could; never really used it, just a wild guess. Maybe PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp=1 needs to be loaded before the racespecific esps. If I remember correctly, it has to be sorted like this: SexLab.esm Sawnguard.esm Dragonborn.esm RaceCompatibility.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm SkyUI.esm
KatoArabel Posted August 5, 2013 Author Posted August 5, 2013 You nailed it. It's the PC Exclusive Animation path that appears to have been the problem. I've removed the mod and it's performing without a hitch now. Thanks!
bluejay Posted December 14, 2013 Posted December 14, 2013 would that fix submit and defeat mod when i go down i get beat down naked and bondage then thats it no rape i set there for a min then repeat.anyway to fix so i dont just get bound then left seems like i never get up so i end up reloading
Justoutthere Posted December 14, 2013 Posted December 14, 2013 Was having a similar issue as first poster and now am having same issue as second, with a twist. If there is a lone female attacker or a group where the female is the first rapist it works. If no females or a male attempts first assault then it hangs and returns to combat (using Defeat). As a side issue but possibly related creatures do trigger but missalign. If there is someone who can assist it would be wonderful as when I first tried this mod it worked well in all respects but in order to clean up install and get things running better I decided to do a clean install and work from scratch. If this is better asked in a new topic let me know and will do so. Thanx
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.