Jump to content

So for first time I tried some BoS quests and during the radiant quests I get stuck... (very mild spoilers inside)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It was all fun and games for a while, playing my male hero character, trying some BOS quests.

But now both the scribe and the grouchy Knight guy give me quests that are located (according to a internet search) in Far harbor ?

 

I was planning to go to FH maybe after completing the game first.

Have no idea to get that boat started.

 

And am in no mood to go playing private detective all over the map searching far and wide for clues, just to retrieve that couple's (that owns the boat) daughter that probably just ran off with a lover.

That boat wont start for me ( do I have to find the daughter first?)

 

And really sending me off to a far away island ( thats what far harbor is right?) to clean out places and retirive gear?

how would this BoS recon team possibly know about these places and what's there??

 

Am I now stuck not to progress with the BoS line?

I just wanted to get on that big Blimp and meet interesting people and try some of the BIG Bos quests which I am sure are coming.

And as soon as it conflicts with minutemen interests leave (or if they attack the minutement sabotage the BoS in a big way from inside to keep them form doing major damage to the minutemen.

I heard the BoS May attack the castle at some point.. never seen it... but if they do while I am  BoS member I am going gunsblazing inside that blimp I never been to yet ( am level 59 now and dripping with ammo and heavy weaponry and weapons related perks and am wearing a very upgraded T60, with a spare left T60f arm (since those seem to break first))

I am loyal to Minutemen but got bored and checkend in with BoS   and also I cannot proceed in the minuteman quest line because "Old Guns" wont complete. Again. ?

 

Many many hours of gameplay ago I left the catacombs fix my power armor but when I went in that grouchy militia lady stayed stuck outside in the courtyard.

And internet research tells me I need her for that terminal.

but she wont come down there with me now.

 

So even though, I got inside, found the right location,  killed the big robot, I still now cannot finish "Old Guns" (last playthrough it was bugged too I DID get through into that room when the grouchy militia lady opened it but the game never marked the quest as complete too so I never got any attacks on the castle when I built up the defenses at ruinous expense.

So am I blocked to finish either BoS and Minutmen now?

I love that the Bos has a program to hit the supermutants and ghouls regularily.

And I dont really want to join the Railroad, supporting robots replacing people does not sit well with me (even if many of them are not evil and want to escape the Institute) and of course the Institute is evil we can all agree  ( I have not met them yet in either hero playthrough but I get that much just from the plot so far)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...