No loitering at strip clubs

20 hours ago, Aramiteus said:

It's working great with 170K, no exceptions, and I haven't noticed any stray Loiters showing up. 

This mod is perfect, no more loiters wasting my precious lot space.

Would it be too much to ask you if you're going to do the others or if you could do them?

I personally don't use bars on my lots but Drinkers still show up. It's a little annoying, though at least they don't tend to be a complete waste of space like loiters since they will start talking and sometimes get converted to socializers.

If only WW had settings to turn on/off certain customers. I'd just go with Socializers since Watchers complain if you don't have a dancer.

Maybe you can do something to reduce them to 1 or even to 0  with the help of S4Studio.

Described it at my patreon site. I'll make that post available for public so you can download the package from there.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/wicked-whims-at-73467154

I did not test myself, but I think it should work to manipulate by setting the value for drinkers to 0.

at

<L n="customers_slots">

<E n="customer_type">DRINKER</E>

<T n="slots_value">20</T>

But maybe you'll still get 1,  I am not sure atm.

Or what you can also try, there is a cheat in WW to set the bar supplies. If you set it to 0, that may also prevent drinkers to come to the club.

Edited by Aramiteus

I finally had time to set up that package file.

Setting every "customer_type" but Socializer to 0 as well as setting Bar Supplies to 0 with your No Loiters Mod in as well seems to only produce Socializers.

I tried this on a Fresh Save with 2 Strip Club Sessions and Literally no other Patron Type Spawned. It seems to work but time will tell.

• 4 months later...