Crusader Kings 3 keep crashing on a modded playset.

23 hours ago, coldheartzero said:

Disable every mod that's not current in the dowser, start the game, still crash? If not, then go back through and re-enable each mod you disabled till it crashes and you've found your culprit.

This game is really picky about out of date mods.

The crash is related to a particular save file, it crashes on a particular date. So, do I disable the mods and run the same save file and wait?

11 hours ago, ZetsuboSeishin said:

Its crashing on a specific date but the date changes on each new playthrough.

It's a bug in the base game. There's multiple reports of the issue in the Paradox bug report forum. I've had the same issue for the past few weeks and it's pretty much stopped me from playing.

On 11/2/2022 at 3:35 PM, myname789 said:

It's a bug in the base game. There's multiple reports of the issue in the Paradox bug report forum. I've had the same issue for the past few weeks and it's pretty much stopped me from playing.

Damn same for me then I guess. Should I go back to previous versions that will stop it?