I can't figure out what's wrong with my load order.

Problem: No matter how I try to arrange these mods, I get the same problem - all dog dicks have warped textures that shoot off into the exosphere like team rocket. (FIXED - I needed a mod that let bsas and loose files work better together)

New Problem: My lewd animations wont play. My character and her partner will just kinna sit there inside each other... and not in a sexual way... their meshes kind of... well... mesh... together like some form of eldritch horror. 

-----

Attempted Solutions: I've tried moving them around in my lo, I've tried temporarily removing some of my files (textures/meshes/bsa) from the data, lovers bitch and dog folders. (All my BSA files are directly in my data folder as are my esps/esms. All my dll/nif/etc files are in their respective texture/mesh/etc folders). I've even tried reinstalling LAPF, universal skeleton (the one recommended my the LAPF description), bbb animations (also as recommended by the lapf description), LC and LB in different orders.

-----

My Current Order is:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers Creature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplaverV52.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSituations.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversSetScale.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

RingofMara.esp

DuplicateItemSpell.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

Oblivion Character Overhaul.esp

OCO_KnightsOTN_Patch.esp

Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

-----

HGEC Body 1.21.omod

NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3_1.omod

Robert Male Body Replacer v52.omod

-----

2 Custom OMODs made from the OCO2 patches for the HGEC and Robert Male bodies.

-----

Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm quite new to modding Oblivion, so please treat me like a complete moron when describing any potential solutions to me.

-----

***IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT I ALSO HAVE OBSE INSTALLED BUT IT DOESNT SHOW UP IN OBMM, SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT IN THIS LIST. IN MY OBLIVION FOLDER IT'S INSTALLED IN THE MAIN FOLDER INSTEAD OF THE DATA FOLDER***

-----

The olod and oaml for my lo are linked to this post as well in case anyone can gain further insight from those. 

Load_Order_NSFW.olod Load_Order_NSFW.oaml

Edited by jrtheraven111

Yes OBSE in the Oblivion folder.

in the data folder you only have the plugins folder

data\OBSE\   with the  obse.ini

And data\OBSE\plugins for all OBSE plugins   like Pluggy, Elys Universal Silent Voice , MenuQue, . . .   and maybe other OBSE plugins

You do not install OBSE and OBSE plugins with the Modmanager ! Do it manually !

-------------

And never install your game in C : / program files    it can be that OBSE and OBSE plugins does not work.  Then a right load order will not help , Lovers Mods will not work .

-----------------

Yes load oder and how to install the game  is all in my yellow Link below.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

load oder and how to install the game  is all in my yellow Link below.

I actually read this on my own this morning and figured out the problem i was having was that all i needed was the bsa mod (idr its exact name, but its the one that lets bsas work better with loose files)