Looking for an animator for NSFW Action RPG Game

Hi all! 
We're a small indie team and we've been working for a few months on the development of a game we've called Inheritance : Ladeina's Path. The concept is quite simple, make an original "AAA" game (for Adult Action Adventure game) and we are quite proud of where we are right now because the team is very small and we've worked a lot! 

We work in Unreal 4.27 (thinking about moving to Unreal 5).

But we have been looking for an animator for several weeks now and we can't really find any...

That's why I write on this forum where I'm sure to find lovers of adult content...

Would any of you know where we can look or ask? 

Would you know any people in your friend circle who would like to join us? 

If you do, or if you are yourself an animator, I'd be so happy to talk to you! Don't hesitate to reach out! We may discuss payment with the person directly : we can do animation by animation or revenue sharing. 

If you don't and you are still interested in the game, you can find the very short demo we've made here : https://kinkylemurgames.itch.io/inheritance  and you are welcome to join our discord server to make suggestions or give comments : https://discord.gg/wCJXCyJqUd

I hope I'll talk to you soon!

Marraw

Edited by Marraw
Presicions added (Platform used for development and payment for animator)

Moving to Adult gaming.

Better if you tell what is the anim format (e.g. what is the tool/framework you use for the game.)

And also if this is paid by anim, by commission, by time, or by "we cannot pay now but you get some money as revenue share in future".