1 hour ago, Ayitswin said:

I love your shoes so much!! you do amazing work ❤️ Keep it up. Just want to ask if you would every make them for Cbbe? I'm still a novice at modding fallout4 and converting fusion girl outfits to Cbbe is way out of my league XD  

I think with Outfit Studio anyone could make a conversion of my Fusion Girl based outfits to CBBE

Before making my own models I had started making conversions of outfits from CBBE to Fusion Girl using only Outfit Studio.

The Fusion Girl body is my favorite body and the only one I had learned to mod for.  Im really new to Fo4 modding as well as new to 3d modeling Blender too. Im looking into a workflow to maybe model items for both.

On 10/31/2022 at 7:29 AM, TabbyCatNinja said:

I think with Outfit Studio anyone could make a conversion of my Fusion Girl based outfits to CBBE

Before making my own models I had started making conversions of outfits from CBBE to Fusion Girl using only Outfit Studio.

The Fusion Girl body is my favorite body and the only one I had learned to mod for.  Im really new to Fo4 modding as well as new to 3d modeling Blender too. Im looking into a workflow to maybe model items for both.

Understood :) thank you!

• 2 weeks later...