Looking for suggestions

Okay, I don't mean to be picky but
I am looking for other games that has female protagonist, sex scenes and 3D.  Not looking for Japanese style or top down camera. Something
like Mass Effect, Fallout, or Skyrim.  And can be modded. (a lot to ask for, I know)    It is too bad that Mass Effect 3 couldn't have had a mod
like AAF or SexLab.  Or Mass Effect 2.  Waiting to see if GTA 6 has choice of gender.  Thanks

I have been looking at CE but I would like to play local server for awhile until I get used to the game. I have never played online before. I did a small

amount of research and I would really like to play PVE if possible on adult server.  What is the name of your server?  I don't understand what "a modded 

server" means. Do you already have the mods?  Or do I have to install them myself? When I play local I want to use WEMOD because I terrible when
it comes to first starting a game. (an example, I had Ark and got killed within 15 minutes every time. It was PS4.)  Now I play on computer with controller.

I going to put this question on the pinned topic in case no one is reading this anymore. Thanks