Who is fucking Janie now?

Let me introduce my wife, Janie Smithson.  She's 48 and an early retiree.  We've been faithfully married for 28 years.  Our kids have moved out, and she has fallen victim to boredom and a midlife crisis. I am desperately seeking your help to locate her. If you can't bring her home, please let me know what she's up to.  Send pictures if you can, even if you think she's doing something I wouldn't want to know about. 

Here's the last time everything was normal.  We sat down on a Sunday afternoon to eat on the patio and had a few glasses of wine.  We both got giggly, and she lead me into the bedroom. She said she had a surprise.

image.png.3469b7e4a28191557f78415f4461372d.png

She had set out several large dildos to spice things up. I've never used one on her, and said "This will be interesting."  She said "I've never used any that big before."  I'd never seen her bend her head back and moan like she did that evening. She wouldn't let me stop for over an hour.  I got so turned on, I came from just working the dildo on her.  When we were done, she was flush, sweaty and weak. She said she needs that all the time. I think this is where the problem started.

image.png.b7c3b4289c09dcccd650c2bf2e27093f.png

Over the next few days, she spent more time than usual on her laptop.  I thought she was just shopping or something.  That is, until I caught her playing with herself. I thought I heard talking over the PC speaker. I wasn't sure though, so I just let it go.

image.png.9a3c4c473bc8401ace5b151756941330.png

Last Thursday evening, she came out of the bathroom wearing some new clothes. She asked "What do you think? Do I look like a cum slut?" I'd never heard her talk that way, or wear anything but plain underwear to bed.  I responded "I want to fuck you harder than I have in years." I felt the blood rush into my cock and I got up to grab her.

image.png.0950f4ec831a382c86c681e91137a88f.png

"No, this isn't for you!" She said as she pushed me away.  Stupid me, I thought this was a tease.  I tried again, but she was serious. "I wouldn't be a slut if I fucked you, dummy." Wow, something new to spice up our sex life.  I crawled into bed while she put her normal bedtime clothes back on.  I had a hard-on all night thinking about her. I barely slept.

image.png.0ff2c163ccf7f5e140217d602ea4f2d6.png

I left work early on Friday, so I could come home and fuck my wife. That outfit and attitude really turned me on. Our love life was back on track! Imagine my shock when I walked in the front door.  I might have heard the back door being carefully closed, but was too dumbfounded to pay much attention to it. At first I thought she was drunk.

image.png.76483e1ad0ad9a1f7efa0a95f317253e.png

She jumped up and covered herself.  I yelled "What is going on? Who was here?"  Still dazed, and maybe a little frustrated, she said "I-I didn't think you'd be home so early."

image.png.f9bba8fd5fdecd8593a2dccced2eda31.png

I tried to be rational and asked "What the hell happened? Did they get you drunk and rape you?" She tried to act like like nothing was unusual.  I realized she wasn't drunk, but was still having little spasms pleasure.  We just stared at each other, and I became aware of the pungent smell of semen.

image.png.58bb756e47267a22b0a890b729c40f59.png

Finally, she jumped up, threw her robe to the ground, and yelled "OK, here it is! I invited 3 guys over! I met them online and got them drunk! They fucked me, and they fucked me good! Two of them came twice, the other 3 times! I swallowed two loads and can still taste it! When was the last time you came more than once?  I still have something men want, and I like being fucked. Is that a crime?"

image.png.2736a944c85fa2075dafb2a360ed8a46.png

She walked slowely out to her car, still disheveled and trembling. Before backing out of the driveway she said, "I'll send you a postcard."

image.png.37d9a406bd59846b54f02fb2ac7e2be9.png

Edited by Pi_R_Squared

After a couple of days, you notice charges on her card all from a Dollar General in bad part of town, so you decided to check it out, as you pulled up you see her car, then you walk in the store but no Janie. you walk to the front and see the woman at the counter...... Team BBC ? you wonder what kind of a shirt that is to wear working at a Dollar General? then you ask the woman if she has seen Janie. The woman smiles and says ' sure I've seen her, everyone has" smiling bigger, then she points to a black homeless man and say's "He can take you to her" almost laughing.

1.png

2.png

Just now, Nickco said:

After a couple of days, you notice charges on her card all from a Dollar General in bad part of town, so you decided to check it out, as you pulled up you see her car, then you walk in the store but no Janie. you walk to the front and see the woman at the counter...... Team BBC ? you wonder what kind of a shirt that is to wear working at a Dollar General? then you ask the woman if she has seen Janie. The woman smiles and says ' sure I've seen her, everyone has" smiling bigger, then she points to a black homeless man and say's "He can take you to her" almost laughing.

1.png

2.png

walking outside you ask the man if he has seen Janie, "oh yea I've seen Janie, but that's not what we call her, come on I'll take you to her"

3.png

Just now, Nickco said:

walking outside you ask the man if he has seen Janie, "oh yea I've seen Janie, but that's not what we call her, come on I'll take you to her"

3.png

As you walk to the back of the store you see a small building with black men hanging around, then the man stops a say's "Are you sure you want to find her?" you tell him "Yes she is my wife!", he just smiles and walks in the building.

1 hour ago, Nickco said:

As you walk to the back of the store you see a small building with black men hanging around, then the man stops a say's "Are you sure you want to find her?" you tell him "Yes she is my wife!", he just smiles and walks in the building.

You paused for a minute, the men standing around just smiled as you walked to the door, as you entered you were hit with the smell of beer, piss, and most of all sex! and there was Janie, your once loving wife being fucked in every way possible by 4 black homeless men!!

3-1.png

4.png

9.png

8.png

7.png

Just now, Nickco said:

You paused for a minute, the men standing around just smiled as you walked to the door, as you entered you were hit with the smell of beer, piss, and most of all sex! and there was Janie, your once loving wife being fucked in every way possible by 4 black homeless men!!

3-1.png

4.png

9.png

8.png

7.png

Shocked, and in awe on how well she was taking those massive black cocks, your little wee wee was getting hard!! After what seemed like an hour all for the men came on her, in her, and in her mouth, you had never seen her so eager to please as she was pleasing them. Then the biggest man [you would find out later was Cordell] said " Cow I gotta piss" in a deep tone, Janie ran over grab his massive black cock and held it while he pissed! Then to make it even worse she put her mouth and was drinking his piss!! as he got done, she cleaned his massive black cock and was telling him thank you!! 

a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

e.png

Just now, Nickco said:

Shocked, and in awe on how well she was taking those massive black cocks, your little wee wee was getting hard!! After what seemed like an hour all for the men came on her, in her, and in her mouth, you had never seen her so eager to please as she was pleasing them. Then the biggest man [you would find out later was Cordell] said " Cow I gotta piss" in a deep tone, Janie ran over grab his massive black cock and held it while he pissed! Then to make it even worse she put her mouth and was drinking his piss!! as he got done, she cleaned his massive black cock and was telling him thank you!! 

a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

e.png

Just now, Nickco said:

Looking over and seeing you, she smiled and said," aren't you proud of me!! I'm a true Black Man's Whore... or as they call me Black Man's Fuck Cow!!!"

16.png

18.png

17.png

She walked over as if nothing was wrong and said," Cordell this is my little penis hubby, hubby this is Cordell... a real man with a real cock!" Then Cordell smiled and said, "give hubby a kiss!" then Janie grabs you and starts kissing you, the taste of piss, cum, and who knows what else, you almost puke, but she just kisses you more!

10.png

11.png

Just now, Nickco said:

She walked over as if nothing was wrong and said," Cordell this is my little penis hubby, hubby this is Cordell... a real man with a real cock!" Then Cordell smiled and said, "give hubby a kiss!" then Janie grabs you and starts kissing you, the taste of piss, cum, and who knows what else, you almost puke, but she just kisses you more!

10.png

11.png

All the black men are laughing, and just when you thought it could not get any worse, Cordell say's " I was going to send her home to get cleaned up, but you can do it". Looking at Janie dripping with cum all over her, you just froze. Then in a loud deep voice Cordell yell's " Now boy!!!", you drop to your knees and start eating her out! 

12.png

13.png

15.png

Just now, Nickco said:

All the black men are laughing, and just when you thought it could not get any worse, Cordell say's " I was going to send her home to get cleaned up, but you can do it". Looking at Janie dripping with cum all over her, you just froze. Then in a loud deep voice Cordell yell's " Now boy!!!", you drop to your knees and start eating her out! 

12.png

13.png

15.png

All the black homeless men are cheering and laughing then, you hear Cordell yell " drink it down boy!!!, Damn I think he likes it, you better because she my Fuck Cow now and I will be sending her home full of Black Cum and you better clean her good or else". All the men start laughing and you know you are going to be a true cuckold... A BLACK MAN'S CUM DRINKING CUCKOLD!!