Hey guys, check this out....

My friend freebreadalpaca has a monthly blog, where he chronicles the goings on in his Sim town, the high school basketball team, the Llamas, the misdeeds of the two star players, and some of the wealthier townfolk.  Get this, he wrote in Dawn into his story starting with episode 30, and 31 is all about her..  Read the entire series, it is great, lots of great photos in there. Freebread is where most of my inspiration came from, and I am honored he used my simwife in his story.  Thank you Freebreadalpaca for using her in your great series, and I look forward to seeing more of her. I would be thrilled further if she became a regular there, hint-hint, lol..

Edited by Blodorn
added words
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 3:29 PM, freebreadalpaca said:

Glad you enjoyed the story, Blodorn!

It was fun getting another chance to play with Dawn :) 

Hi! Would you like to create a story also with my girlfriend's simself and / or her best friend? I would be really happy :D 

I leave you the link and I hope they can inspire you: