Persona 5 royal modding

1 minute ago, Mr. Downbad said:

I wouldn’t say I’m done, but definitely taking a break. I still wanna play games like P4G and not worry about “oh I should do this”. Literally my brain won’t let me play P5R until I finish this stuff.

Deserved after your excellent work on the bustups and switch version of the nude mod.

Potentially having a 'fine,  I'll do it myself" moment, but no idea where to begin.

If I wanted to learn how to create and schedule new events using existing animations and models in the game without replacing old events, where would I go to learn how?

29 minutes ago, Mwah22 said:

Potentially having a 'fine,  I'll do it myself" moment, but no idea where to begin.

If I wanted to learn how to create and schedule new events using existing animations and models in the game without replacing old events, where would I go to learn how?

shrinefox modding docs, amicita wiki, general fucking around. its not well documented but if you know c you can start cracking open flows and figure it out. same for evts. diff conversion tools for evthn, depends what you want

also maybe modding server but. they're not nsfw friendly so idk

44 minutes ago, glassic_sapphic said:

shrinefox modding docs, amicita wiki, general fucking around. its not well documented but if you know c you can start cracking open flows and figure it out. same for evts. diff conversion tools for evthn, depends what you want

also maybe modding server but. they're not nsfw friendly so idk

That will be an uphill battle, I have some coding experience, but very little in c. Mabey I can figure out something by poking around. 

Can you tell me more about the shrinefox modding docs, amicita wik? I'm not sure what/where those are.

I also remember someone saying there was a way to load events without having a save file, how do I do that for testing?

36 minutes ago, Mwah22 said:

That will be an uphill battle, I have some coding experience, but very little in c. Mabey I can figure out something by poking around. 

Can you tell me more about the shrinefox modding docs, amicita wik? I'm not sure what/where those are.

I also remember someone saying there was a way to load events without having a save file, how do I do that for testing?

shrinefox modding docs here, dunno where you're starting at but def check flowscript section. incomplete tho

amicitia evt page, lists commands. ik you want a new event but building off vanilla is easier to start. convert evt to json n look around. evttool labels some fields, wiki gives you others. i can throw in my notes but. evts are hell

last one sounds like mod menu, you'll need a pc build. there's a few around here sbdy can prob hook you up. mine's uh. fucked. 

other useful stuff. you're prob gonna need all of them at some point

crifsv2lib, dump your game files

evttool, evt <-> json

amicitia vanilla evt list, match stuff you want for your evt

gfdstudio, test models/anims wo loading game

atlus script tools, atlus script gui - bf <-> flow, bmd <-> msg

Edited by glassic_sapphic
53 minutes ago, glassic_sapphic said:

shrinefox modding docs here, dunno where you're starting at but def check flowscript section. incomplete tho

amicitia evt page, lists commands. ik you want a new event but building off vanilla is easier to start. convert evt to json n look around. evttool labels some fields, wiki gives you others. i can throw in my notes but. evts are hell

last one sounds like mod menu, you'll need a pc build. there's a few around here sbdy can prob hook you up. mine's uh. fucked. 

other useful stuff. you're prob gonna need all of them at some point

crifsv2lib, dump your game files

evttool, evt <-> json

amicitia vanilla evt list, match stuff you want for your evt

gfdstudio, test models/anims wo loading game

atlus script tools, atlus script gui - bf <-> flow, bmd <-> msg

Thanks a lot. I'm basically starting from 0 since I've never made my own mod for any game so don't expect anything from me for a long time. My one hope is that I have enough coding knowledge that I think I could figure out C given enough time and willpower. It'll be a learning process before it's a development process.

1 hour ago, glassic_sapphic said:

If you're on the persona modding discord (discord.gg/naoto), just do a search for modmenuspeedrun, it'll work fine.

This is a P5D Ann Taimanin Suit MOD.

https://files.catbox.moe/d0wl4b.webm
Are you familiar with Vita3K? It's an extremely amazing Vita emulator. I was able to try and error ten times faster than modding on the actual Vita.
I did various research and trials for modding, but since Vita3K doesn't support MOD folders, I could only think of overwriting the update patch. Since it's for the JP version, I'm not sure if it can be used in other language versions.
After updating the game, please overwrite "ux0/app/(P5D jp game ID)/data/patch3.cpk".
I edited to enlarge Ann's boobs guided by my dick, but it was a failure. It looks bad when it penetrates during the motion of moving hands in front of the chest.
However, it was wonderful and exciting to have Ann dancing in lewd clothes in front of me.
Similar things may be possible in MMD, but there's romance in using mods within the game.
I believe you'll understand.

patch3.cpk

On 3/29/2024 at 9:39 PM, Mr. Downbad said:

I haven't finished the portraits for long-hair Sumi, but I've got all of them done for ponytail Sumi. So, here's these if you wanna take them for a spin. (PC only) 

Pony-Sumi-Nude-Portraits-Redux.7z 18.73 MB · 69 downloads

Oh, when you're finished with all the other bust-up mods and compile everything do you think it would be possible to use Sumi's portraits to override Joker's for anyone using the Kasumi as Protag mod? Or do you think that would that cause file conflicts?

11 hours ago, da-xiong-mao said:

Are you familiar with Vita3K? It's an extremely amazing Vita emulator. I was able to try and error ten times faster than modding on the actual Vita.
I did various research and trials for modding, but since Vita3K doesn't support MOD folders, I could only think of overwriting the update patch. Since it's for the JP version, I'm not sure if it can be used in other language versions.
After updating the game, please overwrite "ux0/app/(P5D jp game ID)/data/patch3.cpk".
I edited to enlarge Ann's boobs guided by my dick, but it was a failure. It looks bad when it penetrates during the motion of moving hands in front of the chest.
However, it was wonderful and exciting to have Ann dancing in lewd clothes in front of me.
Similar things may be possible in MMD, but there's romance in using mods within the game.

patch3.cpk 5.15 MB · 9 downloads

Oh my god he's back!!! its been a year i miss your works bro :(

do you planning to give all the phantom thief taimanin suits too btw?

On 3/31/2024 at 8:46 PM, glassic_sapphic said:

sure thats doable

1ebd1989eb2cd52a364666199c8aa762.png

c0e6e3d811d51ce20d30cd17d078da06.png

ftm boys download here. over overworld summer uniform as default, copy/rename to replace what you want. running out of stuff to replace lmao

Have you done any mods for the boys where they just have super skimpy outfits? Like the school outfits they always wear but just skimpified? Not like fully nude? 

50 minutes ago, Serayn said:

Have you done any mods for the boys where they just have super skimpy outfits? Like the school outfits they always wear but just skimpified? Not like fully nude? 

There's some on the link in a few comments above. The Megapost has some skimpy outfits.

3 hours ago, ILurk said:

Oh, when you're finished with all the other bust-up mods and compile everything do you think it would be possible to use Sumi's portraits to override Joker's for anyone using the Kasumi as Protag mod? Or do you think that would that cause file conflicts?

Joker doesn’t have many portraits outside the two for use in menus if I can recall, I’ll look into it at the least.

15 hours ago, da-xiong-mao said:

patch3.cpk 5.15 MB · 13 downloads

can you port it to p5r too? the mods looks great btw

18 hours ago, da-xiong-mao said:

patch3.cpk 5.15 MB · 15 downloads

thank you for taking my request XD, i love your ann bunny and nekomata mods ❤️

18 hours ago, da-xiong-mao said:

patch3.cpk 5.15 MB · 15 downloads

Wow it looks great,I want  this for Royal too.