kinkyworld import / export

Typically the importing/exporting works fine, but I have had the situation before where my settings failed to import. I assumed the settings got corrupted in some way. I ended up having to redo my settings and export them again. After that the importing worked fine.

1 hour ago, Omicr0n said:

Typically the importing/exporting works fine, but I have had the situation before where my settings failed to import. I assumed the settings got corrupted in some way. I ended up having to redo my settings and export them again. After that the importing worked fine.

Odd I tried that also and same thing happened ;/

Your exported settings are in Library folder, file with a random name with size about 3-5kB. Check it's creation time to be sure.

Also I think settings can be imported only if main game/EPs/CC/packages are intact from moment when you exported settings otherwise it will not work correctly...