Fantasies/Desires

- That guy from work that's "just a friend"? He's not just a friend. 

- At a conference for work. Relaxing at the hotel bar and an attractive older gentleman takes her back to his room.

- She's shocked to find out that she has a very popular only fans....

Just off the dome. 

My recurring fantasy is as follows:

My wife is pretty athletic, while I am not, for medical reasons (bout with cancer earlier this year). She is very attractive, and has a very pleasing shape, especially from behind. I do notice men looking at her ass when we go out, some look away when I catch them looking, some dont.  She wants to get a gym membership, but is reluctant to go alone. I travel a lot for work, so if she joins a gym, she will be alone a lot.  I imagine a personal trainer taking an intense interest in her. I imagine the trainer to be a young, well built, tall black young man. Most athletic types in our area are black, as we are in the deep South USA.  As she is very friendly and outgoing, I imagine a great deal of chatter and flirting would commence between them, eventually leading to a full blown sexual relationship.  I have dreamed of such a scenario two or three times, and have tried to make a good representation of it here, but still lacking. See what you can do with it.   I have a pretty intense interracial fetish, but if he were a well hung white trainer, it would work also.