Looking for help to find a few things

Hello and thank you for taking the time to have a look at this thread.

Hopefully someone here on Loverslab will be able to help with the following requests:

1. Smaller Backwards Cap (by arch129)  (has been found - a big thank you to @thellama99)

Arch129 made a lovely refit of the clunky backwards cap. Sadly the creator is not active anymore and most of his CC seems to have vanished from the internet.

132228986_smallerbackwardscaparch129.jpg.507ea06a9a0aeed7b25c0b7aa2c9b7b3.jpg

If someone here still has his "Smaller Backwards Cap - CC", that would be wonderful.

2. Wrestling Singlet (by arch129)  (fixed! - huge thanks to @thellama99)

Another CC by Arch129 is this super sexy wrestling singlet.

wrestling_singlet_arch129.jpg.f5097b8b845e3a43bbccf9f939f0b3a1.jpg

I was able to find his beautiful wrestling singlet:

wrestling_singlet_arch129.package

But sadly this one seems to be broken and isn't working anymore:

1332911219_Arch129brokenCC.jpg.91352c8d3815671621a68b18c3ff238b.jpg

I am not a CC creator and have no idea how and if this can be fixed.

Imo this is (was) the best looking wrestling singlet out there, so if someone here has the technical knowledge to repair this broken CC, that would be amazing.

3. WCIF this hairstyle and this pose

It's probably hard to recognize but I'm desperately trying to find this hair and this pose:

Guidry.thumb.jpg.efd3a9d0a6993934bacce35c3089c572.jpg

This wonderful screenshot of Guidry is from JUSTGEO tumblr: JUSTGEO - ?? GUINHO BISCOITEIRO ?? ?? GUIDRY (?) I don’t... (tumblr.com)

The creator sadly isn't active anymore, so there is no way to ask him/her what hair and pose is used for this beautiful image.

(btw. that awesome speedo was a wip by the creator and sadly never got released)

If someone here can recognize the hair or the pose, that would be great.

4. WCIF this pose

Another pose I'm trying to find is this one:

someone-elsa.tumblr.png.6e9dbdd08715502a07ecc1fd57b9f040.png

The screenshot is from: https://someone-elsa.tumblr.com/

Elsa sadly can't remember where this pose is from so I'm hoping that someone here on Loverslab has an idea where to find it.

Edited by Navrim
typo

1. Here's two versions of the cap: https://alphanocten.tumblr.com/post/186133869238/the-sims-4-junpei-iori

2. I tried to fix it, but I can't even find it in CAS when I load the game. I do have a lot of CC - but I don't see it. Best I can offer is some other singlets that are working:

Here are some other singlets: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-male-teenadultelder-everyday/title/belaloallure-marco-singlet/id/1503822/ and https://simfileshare.net/folder/147679/ (under Clothing) and https://synthsims.com/post/180218773187/wrestling-singlet-custom-content

3 + 4.  I don't really use poses so I can't help there. If you're looking for hair like that i'd suggest: https://emilyccfinds.tumblr.com/tagged/ts4hairm

Hope this was helpful! 

Yay! Thank you so much @thellama99!

The link you posted not only has the smaller backwards cap but also the smaller normal cap.

I already thought this CC has vanished forever, so thanks a million for your help! ❤️

About the singlet:

Thank you for the links to the other wrestling singlets.

Surprisingly Arch129's wrestling singlet can be found in the bottoms category (unlike other singlets that are usually full body).

Maybe that is why you couldn't find it. It shows up like this in CAS:

1817163789_wrestlingsinglet.jpg.49df892a62f29934a141e020607278af.jpg

The fact that it's a bottom and works (worked) so well with any muscle chest-tops makes it even more interesting.

So if you really can fix it, that would be so amazing.

And thank you for the male hair CC link.

I made it to page 62 now but sadly couldn't find the hairstyle yet. However, there are a few hairstyles that look very similar and I was able to find some interesting, completely new hairstyles for my game as well. So it was already worth it. ?

17 hours ago, Navrim said:

Yay! Thank you so much @thellama99!

The link you posted not only has the smaller backwards cap but also the smaller normal cap.

I already thought this CC has vanished forever, so thanks a million for your help! ❤️

About the singlet:

Thank you for the links to the other wrestling singlets.

Surprisingly Arch129's wrestling singlet can be found in the bottoms category (unlike other singlets that are usually full body).

Maybe that is why you couldn't find it. It shows up like this in CAS:

1817163789_wrestlingsinglet.jpg.49df892a62f29934a141e020607278af.jpg

The fact that it's a bottom and works (worked) so well with any muscle chest-tops makes it even more interesting.

So if you really can fix it, that would be so amazing.

And thank you for the male hair CC link.

I made it to page 62 now but sadly couldn't find the hairstyle yet. However, there are a few hairstyles that look very similar and I was able to find some interesting, completely new hairstyles for my game as well. So it was already worth it. ?

I thought i'd give this another shot: 

When CC is invisible there's usually 2 reasons.

1. It's missing it's "specular" image. This is common in old CC. To fix it you open it in Sims 4 Studios, click the Specular button, and add in this file (it's just a pure black imagine, has fixed all the broken CC i've encountered that have no specular image) https://simfileshare.net/download/1131867/?dl 

This CC has a specular image, and it's custom made so it has to be correct.

2. You are missing the mesh file needed. Sometimes people recolor or change existing CC - and the original creator asks people not to include the "mesh," so that you have to download the original CC too. It helps people get credit for their work.

It seems like this CC has a mesh file that is required - and I found it.

The singlet works in my game without any issues, and using Sims 4 Tray Importer I can see the required file. 

Installing the jockstrap should fix it for you - and explains why only the bottom was invisible for you :)

Singlet.jpg

KOKUOSIMS_Jockstraps.package

Edited by thellama99

@thellama99 You are my hero! ?

I've installed Kokuosims' jockstrap and now the wrestling singlet is showing up perfectly fine. It even comes with a nice bulge.☺️

I can't thank you enough for taking the time and finding out what was the issue with the singlet.

And what a lucky coincidence that you had the right jockstrap in your mod folder.

It works like a charm now. Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Navrim said:

@thellama99 You are my hero! ?

I've installed Kokuosims' jockstrap and now the wrestling singlet is showing up perfectly fine. It even comes with a nice bulge.☺️

I can't thank you enough for taking the time and finding out what was the issue with the singlet.

And what a lucky coincidence that you had the right jockstrap in your mod folder.

It works like a charm now. Thank you so much!

You're very welcome! I lost all of my old CC once upon a time and it *really* sucked so i've gotten quite good at tracking stuff down, and i'm always willing to help people find stuff they need :)