Cum / ejaculation animations gone?

Sometime during last summer, certain animations seem to have vanished.  Since I did not change my animation files, I'm guessing it has to do with the new restrictions placed on WW by the author.  Can anyone confirm this?

Specifically, to name a couple, there were, previously, climax animations of a male sim ejaculating into the air, e.g. after solo standing masturbation.  I think there's just one now available, and it's "dry."  No cum is seen jetting out.

I'm not talking about the cum layers appearing on partner bodies during climax, but the mid-air stuff.  Did that go away?  Or did the handling of such animations change?  Or could this be caused by something else? 

Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2022 at 11:13 PM, divingmedic said:

No the modder removed their mods from here. I am having to rebuild all my mods as my hard drive went bad. Now I can not find most of the mods I used.

Wait wut, if a modder removes their work from this site, your wickedwhims stops working?