Is there any harm in batch building everything in BodySlide?

It's a stupid question, but I had to make sure. Like the body for example comes with all these different collision meshes and shit. I have no idea what they're for or if they need to be built or not or if building them will fuck everything up for me. I just built collision mesh for player as instructed and left the rest alone.

53 minutes ago, Decèdere said:

It's a stupid question, but I had to make sure. Like the body for example comes with all these different collision meshes and shit. I have no idea what they're for or if they need to be built or not or if building them will fuck everything up for me. I just built collision mesh for player as instructed and left the rest alone.

Duplicates it will ask you to pick which one you want (which may be massive list if you have lots with lots of duplicates) so I'd try and cut it down by only picking the groups that are relevant, like the body you want, the clothes (lots of authors stick into there own group) and then unassigned

image.png.96c71e5845922aad6eecf9c4b885a9f2.png

On 10/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, Decèdere said:

Is it ok to just build everything in the list?

Yes.

Although if the article of clothing has zaps, a default setting will be chosen which may not always be what you want the outfit to look like.

Edited by belegost
On 10/10/2022 at 1:45 AM, belegost said:

Yes.

Although if the article of clothing has zaps, a default setting will be chosen which may not always be what you want the outfit to look like.

This right here is my biggest issue whenever I try out a new body or have to rebuild my installation from scratch. There are so many armors that look way better with certain things zapped off. Add that to the fact trying to save said options can and has fucked with the bodyslide preset itself and other armors!

Lots of monotonous clicking.