Why do NPCs look like clowns compared to player character(BHUNP + Diamond textures)?

I have BHUNP and Diamond textures and the player character has very subtle makeup effects, yet every female NPC has very pronounced and sharp colored makeup. Even in RaceMenu I can't change the color of player lips to make them look so ugly as on NPCs. Also when I look close at NPC faces the outline of their lipstick looks very jagged and stupid. When I installed BHUNP and textures that is supposed to apply to all NPCs right? So why such a sharp contrast between player and NPCs? Is there a better mod specifically for face textures that is compatible with Diamond textures? Because right now I'm just using the options that came with the Diamond textures.

It's the same even with other textures. I just tried that mod and here's a comparison between PC and NPC. You can clearly see the jagged outlines of Lydia's lipstick and eyeliner which is never there on my own character. I did make sure to edit SKSE.ini to enable HD tintmasks. Other NPCs have lighter makeup so you don't notice it too much, but in Whiterun for example all women look like this.

ScreenShot65.png.ebc1d2a6b0f22bbfd5ba77ba30812cf2.pngScreenShot66.png.9048737214c4533ce45840fdba59c90b.png