What's with these sudden orange squares, grey beams?

Okay, I'm playing Fallout 4 modded and there's these like orange spots on the floor. You've got doors colored yellow as if I'm playing some dev debugging build or whatsoever. And then at character creation, my screen is organge unless I view the body in which case there's a big block of orange in front of the character's face.

I don't know what I did to my game. Can someone help. I've included relevant files such as inis and load orders.

modlist.txt

Edited by rixina09
spoiler tag, added modlist.txt

Might be artifacting, which can be caused by your GPU struggling or a dying card. Is it affecting any other game?

Update your drivers

Check your GPU’s Temp when running the game

Don't overclock your GPU

Drop your graphic settings right down and see if that clears it.

After than, your mod order is quite small. Burn it all down - uninstall F04 and delete all the game folder files in steam and my documents. Start again, see if FO4 is running normal. After that, either use wabbajack and install a baseline mod list such as Fallout 4 Modding Essentials by Gozer, or do it yourself - one by one....

Edited by Nuka Cherry
17 minutes ago, slight_of_mind said:

bdb178a1ee4f3e7c7de36142cd3af130.png.9b70e237db74b971433a92bf8896798b.png

Those are markers from the CK & should not be visible in game.

I figured that was the case. I had to do this in Fallout.ini after doing a google search.

bShowMarkers=0

I had no idea why it was set to 1 but I did use some sort of third party configurator from the Midnight Ride modding guide.

anyways fixed it.

377160_20221006214507_1.png

Edited by rixina09